Status: Hiatus

The Rock Show

Three- She's the One, She'll Always be There.

"So why were you being a complete bitch earlier?" Alex asks casually as the pair walk their way over to the stage. Jess squirms with awkwardness, then composes her figure and lets a shaky and throat laugh pass her lips.

"You were annoying me." She shrugs nochantly, not exactly telling the truth. Okay, so maybe Jess is a little more attracted to this Alex kids than she should be, but fuck, just by looking at him, Jess's knees would crumple. That was probably something she should't admit to, and Jess is more than willing to keep it to herself.

Alex then took his turn to laugh. "I didn't do anything wrong at all!"

"Whatever, I'm here now aren't I?" Jess snaps, taking Alex by surprise. He sighs, but decids against saying anything else. Jess, in Alex's opinion is like a walking hormone. You literally cannot predict what mood she's going to be in, and Alex has only known her for at least a few hours, if that.

The pair walk in silence- The soud of cheers and music from the stage echoing in their ears.

Alex smirks to himself, after finally processing the fact that he's actually convinced Dramatic Jess to join him. Well, afterall. he's Alex Fucking Gaskarth. Lead singer of All Time Low- The guy every girl wants to be with; Of course he's persuaded Jess to join him.

"What are you smirking at?" Jess asks Alex. He snaps out of his daydream, and focuses his attention oto the young female next to him. She cocks her perfectly arched eyebrow, causing Alex's smirk to falter and eventually fade.

"Nothin'" He shrugs cooly, "nothing at all."

"Hmm," Jes stops walking and crosses her arms tightly across her chest. "Because I know guys like you."

"Oh yeah?" Alex stops alking and looks back at Jess, his smirk reappering. "I highly doubt that sweetheart."

"Oh please, you've just proven my point already by calling me 'Sweetheart', And if you ever call me that again, don't expect me to even bother talking to you again. I don't do that petname stuff, okay? Youre just like any other guy out there. You think you've accomplished something because I've agreed to join you. You think you've already got me wrapped around your little finger, whereas as I said before, I play by my own rules. And you so don't have me wrapped around your little finger. I don't fall for the whole 'cockiness and good looks'. Guys like you are all the same, trust me on this one."

Alex stares at Jess, his mouth wide open. How the hell had she known that? So maybe he'd made it a little obvious by smirking out of nowhere, but there's something about Jess that Alex is strangely attracted to, probably because she hasn't fallen for his good looks instantly; rather, she'd kind of pushed him away- as though she's closed up about something, and it keeps Alex hanging, like he wants to know more. He can't help but wonder why Jess comes across like she does. Yeah, Jess is a bitch, no denying that-- Well, a bitch towards Alex at least. But Alex is nintey-nine percent sure that the girl is hiding behind a mask; the whole 'bitch attitude was just a front, and Alex isn't caught up by it. Alex just wants to see the real Jess. He's only known the girl for a few hours, so why is he starting to like her?

"So, you're in All Time Low, huh?" Jess has begun walking again, Alex following, hot on her heels.

"Yeah, do you like us?"

Jess scoffs. "You're alright I suppose. Nothing special."

Has she heard of them? Of course she has! And of course she likes them! She isn't going to admit that though. Jess feels as though she needs Alex to think that she's not at all interessted in him.

All Time Low are the new band that everyone's been talking about recently. They produced a few albums under Emerald Moon Records, making them a big deal amongst other independent labels.

"You like us! I know you do! I saw your face when that lady said who I was!" Alex gleems like a little kid, causing Jess to flush a bright red, but she quickly makes the colour die down. Determined not to let Alex see her blush, or maybe blame it on the summer heat.

"Don't flatter yourself, Uh... Alex." Jess pauses before saying his name, making it look as though she can hardly remember it. When, in complete honesty, the name has remained in her head ever since she found out his name.

"So, would you like to meet my friends?" Alex breaks the silence, scuffing his foot against the floor. "They really like your music. They're called Rian, Jack and Zack-"

"We'll see." Jess cuts Alex off. If his friends are anything like Alex, then damn, Jess would bee terrified. It's enough just being in the precense of Alex alone, never mind three others he classifies as friends. Alex's face drooped.

"Oh."

"Maybe later though." Jess began to feel a little guilty, and although she hates it, she can feel her soft side coming on show for Alex to see. "Right now, I just wanna' watch Yellowcard play. Can we do that? Please?"

Alex nods his head, and the two walk closer to the stage where Yellowcard are playing. The sounds of music and cheers and singing, looming closer yet. Alex is now determined to get Jess to let her guard down. He's willing to go as far as possible, but could he seriously manage that, by knowing her for such a short while? Alex thinks so. He always eventually gets what he wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Carrrie] HI GUYS. Okay, first of all, I'd like to apologise for taking so long to update, I give you the right to hunt me down and kill me. And secondly; I know this is such a short chapter, and full of mistakes, but I've broke my laptop and had to type this whole thing up on my phone :c.

And for some reason, I can't change the layout, it just.. won't work. Hmm. Maybe Stacy could help try and change it?:3

Okay, I just want to brag that, because the whole fic is based on the song 'The Rock Show' by Blink.. I SAW THEM ON SUNDAY, they were so perfect, one of the best nights by far!:3
Right, I'll stop typing now.
Comment/subscribe, and thank you if you already have done, it means a lot!:)