Sequel: American Candy
Status: Complete

The Reckless and the Brave

Fed Up

“So please explain to us in the correct way why Kellin and I are here,” Ronnie stated. The fake couples were seated at a nice restaurant. Simon pulled out all of the stops for them. Paparazzi were crowded outside of the place within the first fifteen minutes of the date. The restaurant was nearly empty, which was nice. The couples could actually talk about the situation at hand rather than discuss it at a later time. The two men were honestly confused about everything.
“Simon basically controls us now,” Ash started.
“Okay…” Kellin trailed off.
“We’re not allowed to do what we did before,” Spencer continued. “Our stylist, Inga, is also our new tour manager. She makes sure that we all match, that we don’t do anything stupid in interviews, and that we’re not seen out with certain people.”
Ash sighed.
“Those certain people happen to be our actual boyfriends,” She added. “We were told that we aren’t allowed to be seen with them in public. We have to sit there and be like we’re still single.”
“It actually sucks,” Spencer stated, taking Kellin’s hand on the table when the paparazzi got closer to them. The couples were sitting at a booth right next to the window. “This is not easy.”
“In addition to that, we’re linked to Harry and to about everyone else. Just because we spend so much time with the boy people automatically think that there is some weird love triangle between the three of us.” Ash groaned, laying her head affectionately on Ronnie’s shoulder, a smile on her lips although she was faking it. “Then we have to do this.”
“Then why are you doing it?” Kellin questioned, turning toward the girl clinging to his hand. “Why are you letting him run your life.”
“He’s Simon Cowell.” Spencer sighed, shaking her head. “He’s like the king. You can’t just say no to him. He holds our career in his hands.”
“How do your boyfriends feel about this?” Ronnie questioned.
Ash shrugged sadly.
“At this point, it really doesn’t matter. We have to think about our band. Music will always be above boys for us. Music is what we do, and we really don’t want to loose everything that we’ve worked so damn hard for. It’s not worth it. So if I have to kiss, hold, and flaunt you in front of the camera’s, then so be it.”
“So we’re dating?” Ronnie laughed. “That’s so weird.”
“Just until the Harry rumors and everything else dies down.” Ash quickly added.
“We’re not really dating, but we are,” Kellin stated. “Right?”
“Good job,” Spencer playfully patted his cheek. “Now we just have to sell our relationship like a good gossip story on the front page of OKAY! Magazine,”
“I can’t believe you both settled in the first place,” Ronnie laughed lightly. “I mean, I didn’t see that one coming at all. I seriously thought that you both had something going on with some other dudes.”
“The power of media,” Ash sighed.
“Is Liam okay with this?” The younger male singer turned toward the former red-head. “I do not want to come in-between that. It was all I could do to push the both of you toward each other.”
“He’s…fine with it. He’s not exactly thrilled with the idea, neither am I, but this is just how it is. This is just how things really have to be. It sucks, but it’s true.”
“We just have to know that you guys are okay with this.” Ash added.
“Yeah…yeah…we’re okay with it.” Ronnie slowly nodded. “How does it work?”
“You have to sign a contract with Syco Records.” Spencer explained.
“Simon will be here in Dallas tomorrow morning with the official contracts,” Ash smiled sadly before pressing her lips to Ronnie’s cheek. A camera flashed happily at the pair.
“It’s going to be official.” Spencer shook her head before puckering her lips. Kellin pressed a small, dull kiss to her lips before pulling away, not feeling anything at all.
“This is officially the weirdest thing I’ve ever done.” He stated.
“You guys will get a lot of perks, however.” Ash stated.
Their food came and they were silent before the waitress left them to be by themselves again.
“That looks so good!” Spencer stated, looking over at Kellin’s Spinach dip and chips.
“Your veggie burger does too,” He admitted.
“The best thing that will come out of this relationship is simply the fact that you’re a vegetarian too.”
“Amen!” He laughed.
“You guys are all gross.” Ronnie stated, taking a bite of his burger. “So dating you will be a job?”
“Basically,”
Ronnie sighed.
“At least I get paid.”
Ash rolled her eyes.
“Shut up and look like this is the best date of your life.”

♪•§•♪


“Okay, okay, we’ve got to stop,” Emery sighed. “Zayn, my lips hurt.”
“Mine too,” Zayn agreed quickly. “This isn’t as easy as I sounded.”
“Babe, why do we have to be all over each other,” Emery sighed. “Not that I don’t like it, but I feel like it’s too forced. Something like this should feel special, not weird.”
“I agree completely.” Zayn nodded. “I just want to stop the rumors, yeah?”
“That’s not going to,” Emery sighed. “I’ll just come out, and say that I’m more than happy with you. Maybe they will lay off of me or something.”
“Maybe,” Zayn shrugged. “The last few weeks have been mad.”
“I know, babe.” Emery sighed. “I just want to cuddle up on the couch, and watch stupid television. I don’t want to parade around. That’s not me…that’s not us.”
“Simon will be here tomorrow.” He stated. “We can talk to him about all of this,”
“Really?”
“Anything for you, love.” He smiled widely. “I love you,”
Both of them stopped. Zayn’s eyes got really wide, and Emery’s mouth kind of dropped open. She was really at a loss for words. The man in front of her flushed red, and broke their eye contact. It had been a long time since Emery had seen him this way. He normally was smooth and kept his composure. The last time she saw her boyfriend like this was when they both had been drinking, and he claimed that he couldn’t dance. That was the start of their relationship. He hadn’t been that embarrassed since then. He wasn’t one to get embarrassed.
Zayn started sputtering like an idiot. He fumbled his words to the girl in front of him. She still kept the same face that she had when he stated those three little words. Her mouth had stayed open, watching the man in front of her flounder. It was a little un-nerving on his part. He just couldn’t stop rambling. He let go of her hands and swiped them on his trousers. He was nervous, that was obvious. Emery thought it was cute, really. She slowly closed her mouth before pressing a slow kiss to his cheek. He nearly stopped rambling, but didn’t completely stop. Emery giggled, grabbing his hands again, and brought their lips together for a slow kiss that made their hearts flutter.
“Stop talking,” She laughed.
“But…” He trailed off. “I’m sorry,”
“And for God’s sake, Zayn, stop apologizing to me,” She laughed.
“I’m sorry,” He blushed again before clearing his throat. He pressed his lips to the girl’s once more before pulling away with a dopey smile on his face.
“I love you, too.” Emery admitted. “I have for a while.”
Zayn grinned even wider.
“Thank God,” He sighed before kissing her again, and this time for real as opposed to it all being fake.

♪•§•♪


“Niall…what do you think that we’re going to do after the tour?” Liz asked him seriously as they ate some pizza back in the hotel room. Niall just stopped eating, and turned to give his girlfriend a weird stare before he finished off his slice. He figured that she would finish first, but Liz didn’t do that. Instead she sat her own pizza down, and reached for one of his hands. Niall let out an aggravated sound before dropping the pizza altogether. He turned to give the girl his full attention.
Niall didn’t say anything. He was simply waiting on the girl before him to speak, but she didn’t. He didn’t really know what to do. He knew that she had his full attention, but he didn’t exactly know what to do say. He didn’t know what she wanted him to say. He wanted a sign. He wanted to know what she wanted to hear, because honestly he didn’t know how to answer her. Niall knew what he wanted to say, but that didn’t really work well. Simon is flying in the next day. Niall knew what he wanted to say. He just couldn’t.
“Babe…please say something,” She begged.
“I dunno what to say,” Niall rushed out.
“What?”
“I…I do, but it’s not that easy.” He rushed his words together. “I care for ya. I deeply care, ya know that.”
“Yeah…”
“I don’t wanna be separated.”
“I don’t either, Nialler,” Liz sighed, moving closer toward him. Niall repositioned them so that they were now laying down on the bed in his hotel room. His pale, but toned, arms wrapped around her waist. Liz sighed heavily, resting her head right over his heart. She smiled to herself before squeezing the Irish lad tightly in her arms. “I don’t want you to leave me,”
Niall’s heart broke; it honestly did. His heart beat started to pick up, showing off his nervousness. He calmed himself down, but it didn’t help the fact that the words his girlfriend spoke stuck a chord. He didn’t want to leave her. He didn’t exactly want to go back to England and live there while the girl that he had been waiting for was stuck back in California. It wasn’t fair. He wanted to be with her all of the time. The month that they were apart passed really quickly, but it made Niall miss Liz even more. The month apart made Niall realize how important she was to him.
“Hey…maybe…maybe we can work something out with Simon? All I know is that I don’t want to let go. I want to stay with you.”
“My entire band can’t relocate,” Liz sighed, knowing where Niall was going with it.
“What if you don’t have to?” Niall spoke softly.
“What do you mean?” Liz asked, picking up her head to look at him properly.
“What if we moved in to each other’s flats?” Niall questioned. His girlfriend only gave him a confused look. “What if I moved half of my stuff into your place, and vice versa?”
“Like…we have two homes?”
“Yeah,” Niall nodded. “We can live together. When you come to London, you have an actual home. You have clothes, and you have everything that you will need.”
“That just sounds like a temporary solution,” She sighed.
Niall tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and swiped his thumb across her cheek.
“That’s all I can offer right now.” He whispered to the girl.
Liz lifted a tiny bit, kissing his lips before pulling away and smiling.
“It’s good enough for me for right now,” She admitted before she sat her head back down on his chest. “But as soon as this craziness is over, I expect a real house, Mr. Horan.”
“You deserve the world,” He spoke back to her, making her smile get even brighter.
Yeah, Liz and Niall were lucky.

♪•§•♪


“Don’t you worry what they might be doing?” Harry asked casually as he laid down in the floor of Liam’s hotel room while the other two lads were spread out across the living area. “Not that the girls will do anything…”
Liam huffed loudly before standing up from where he was previously staring at the ceiling. He started to slightly pace back and forth before disappearing toward the kitchen area. Louis turned toward his best friend and gave him an aggravated look. They were perfectly happy pretending that they were okay with the newest arrangement within their lives, and that everything was perfectly fine. They were okay…well up until Harry uttered those words.
“Thanks a lot, Haz. Now we’ve got a pissed Daddy Direction,”
“’Sorry,” Harry mumbled. “I didn’t mean too. It’s just that I would be a little worried,”
“Aren’t you though?” Louis shot back, causing Harry to draw his eyebrows together.
“What do you mean?”
There was a moment of silence before Liam walked back in with three bottles of Stella, how he got them was a mystery, before sitting them down on the table.
“Louis means that you stare at Roxie like she’s some sort of angle.” Liam cut in.
“I do not!” Harry retorted quickly. “I have never looked at her that way.”
“Yes, you have,” Louis stated, picking up his bottle. “Where did you get these, mate?”
“I might have talked Inga into getting them,” He blushed darkly. “I…I figured that the next few days would be massively tiring.”
“Cheers,” Harry mumbled before picking up his own. “Why are you drinking one, mate?”
Liam sighed.
“Since I found out that I actually have two kidneys, life has been a little bit funer,”
Louis cracked up, and Harry was laughing at the Daddy of the band.
“You just said funer.” Louis was the first to point out, almost choking on his words. “That’s not even a word!”
“Shut up, tossers,” Liam mumbled, looking down at his own bottle before tipping more back. “I just don’t want to really think about these things right now.”
“What do you suggest we do?” Harry questioned, looking around the room. “Because it all looks rather limited.”
“Cheers to that,” Liam nodded, knocking back some of his drink. “What do you think that they’re doing right now?”
“Eating in some cool place where you get vegan shit and only people with weird taste in music and vintage clothes hang out…people who are kind of annoying and snobbish. People like…well people like Harry,” Louis spoke.
Harry rolled his eyes at his best friend.
“Get over it Lou,” He half-heartedly retorted.
“I’m just being honest,” Louis shrugged, causing the other two to roll their eyes at him. “I just wish that this wasn’t happening.”
“Me too,” Liam quickly agreed.
“I’m sorry,” Harry offered up. “Being single isn’t easy.”
“I’m going to ask Simon if I can say that I’m taken,” Liam sighed heavily. “There’s too much bullshit of going on and saying that I’m single. Spencer would either get offended or do something stupid so I have to pick up her pieces.”
“You make it sound like a lot of work,” Harry teased.
Liam sighed.
“It is. Have you heard that bird argue?” Liam asked them, causing the other two to burst out in laughter again. “It’s worse than arguing with Lou,”
Louis shook his head.
“Not possible, Payne,”
“Then maybe you need to argue with her sometime,”
“No way,” Louis shook his head.
Their conversation died there, and really didn’t get picked back up.



They all were there when Simon made Ronnie and Kellin sign their contracts. They all watched carefully as two more people weaved their way into their web of lies. They watched at two men signed over a lot of their freedom. They all watched as Simon read the terms and conditions of being fake boyfriends over to them. It wasn’t that easy. The boys were now legally bond by law to act like perfect gentlemen while they were with the girls. They were signed for two and a half months. They were to be paid roughly around $10,000 a week, just for dating Ash and Spencer. It was a little crazy.
They watched helplessly as the wardrobe team that Inga had assembled went straight to work at fixing a slightly more presentable look for the two of them. Of course they were allowed to wear whatever they wanted, within reason. Both of them were forced to get a trim, not a full-on hair cut. It wasn’t that big of a change, but the two men were slightly uncomfortable. Ronnie had to fight some of the stylist with his choice of eyeliner, but he lost on his slight facial hair. Kellin didn’t want his long hair cut, but it was. He did get to keep his old, blue jean jacket. They were forced into “better” clothes. Their jeans and t-shirts were now those that cost the normal person a fortune.
Inga smiled happily and the two, newly made-over, rock stars. Ronnie and Kellin just gave each other these looks before turning back toward the two other bands, the team of stylists, and Simon Cowell himself. He was nodding in approval of the men before he decided that the girls of Reckless Little Hearts could use some pampering also. The girls didn’t change their hair, but Inga thought up a new way to their make-up. The wardrobe changed up their “colors” a little bit more than normal. Other than that, they looked pretty much the same. They had the same hair cuts and color’s that they have had since the last month or so. One Direction even got a little trim here and there on their heads.
“Don’t you lot look smashing,” Simon smiled at the twelve of them. “Now that we have the contracts and the make-over portion out of the way, let’s talk long term plans.” The couples within the group turned to look at each other with questioning looks before they all gave the British man back their attention. No one, except for the stylist, moved while he stayed silent.
“Liz and I want to move in together,” Niall broke first as soon as any unneeded person was removed from the room. “Eventually…”
Liz smiled, and wrapped her arm around Niall’s before locking their hands together.
“We wanted to tell you first,” She added from the Irish boy. “We’re ready, Simon. We just need some more stability before it happens for real.”
“We’re not asking for much,” Niall cut back in. “For the first few months we just want to have two houses. We can have half of our stuff in my flat and the other half in her flat. It won’t be much, just something to say that we’re moving up in our relationship.”
“You’ve thought this through?” Simon asked carefully, eying the two of them. “Have you honestly, sat down and talked about this more than once?”
“Yes,” Liz answered immediately. “It’s something that has been in our hearts for a few weeks now,”
“This may be a good idea. We can call it a trail run.” Simon concluded. “You lot will be traveling back and forth a lot due to album release dates and other activities. It’s a great time to really test out the waters.”
“Thank you,” Liz sighed gratefully.
“Anything else?” Simon questioned, looking between the other couples that seemed to be miles a part from each other. They were standing so far apart that no on-looker could pick them out, but Simon knew the difference.
“Liam and I don’t want to act single.” Louis sighed.
Liam shot him a careful glance.
“What Louis is trying to say is that we don’t want to lie to everyone more than needed. They’re fine with us having girlfriends. It’s just different that now our girlfriends have…well they have other boyfriends.”
“Liam…” Louis laughed.
“That didn’t come out right, did it?”
“Not at all, mate.” Zayn laughed, lightly slapping Liam on the back. “You could just tell people that you’re gay,”
“Yes, because that wouldn’t confuse them when I proclaim my never-ending love for Ash. Perfect sense, Zayn…really,”
Zayn rolled his eyes.
“Take a joke, Tommo.”
“I can…” Louis sighed heavily. “We just have a dilemma, that’s all.”
“How do you feel like that would work, Louis?” Simon asked carefully. “Do we just keep the girlfriends a secret?”
“That’s exactly how it would work, Simon. It’s not the firs time that we’ve hidden relationships from our fans. We don’t like doing it, but we really don’t want random girls to come onto us at pubs or something. It’s weird to have birds flirt with you when you are introduced as single.”
“The man has a fine point, Uncle Simon.” Louis nodded in agreement.
Simon shook his head and took in a deep breath.
“Okay. I can work with that. Please, just don’t get caught with each other.”
“We try not too,” Louis argued.
“Which is exactly why they have the fake boyfriends,” Simon stated, pointing toward the girl’s.

♪•§•♪


The girls of Reckless Little Hearts collectively decided that they were fed up with Inga. She was always down their throats about what to wear and what color’s worked best on them. She told them how to act, where to eat, and what songs that they should heavily consider playing. It was getting on their last nerves. She had no physical right to stand in the way of how they wanted to express themselves. The blonde made it clear that she wanted to be in charge. She stole the boys away whenever she wanted a bit more of control. The girl realized that she was suddenly loosing what control she had left over the hardcore band. It wasn’t a lot, but it was happening.
“Fuck this,” Emery stated, standing up. She threw her shoe across the dressing room that they were currently in. They were waiting for sound check, but so far nothing was going good enough for them. Their back up band/tech crew could do it. They always do sound check. Before Inga, they never bothered to go up on stage to check their own music. It was always the tech’s job. “I’m going to go to the bathroom, and I’m going to go fix my hair. It will be fabulous, and I have no idea what I’m going to do with it. It will just look good.”
“Maybe we should go to the Wallgreens right down the street? They have hair dye and other stuff there,” Roxie offered. “I’m annoyed. It’s too much,”
“I agree,” Spencer yawned, laying her head on her best friend’s lap.
“I’m sick of boring colors,” Ash stated. “Let’s mix it up a bit, yeah?”
“Yeah,” The other girls nodded their heads.
With that in mind, they all snuck out the back of the door, and went toward the drug store. It was a little stupid, but they didn’t care. It was good that the girls weren’t afraid to let the others do stuff to their hair. So, within the hour, they had effectively bought a lightener (bleach), a vibrant red hair color, aqua colored hair dye, a set of clippers, standard scissors, vibrant purple colored hair dye, and a back-up color just in case something went wrong.
The girls rushed on back to the dressing room, and locked everyone out of it. Spencer grabbed the scissors and sat Liz down in a chair in front of her. Just as her aunt used to do to her clients in the salon, she started to just cut her hair. By the time it was done, she had different layers and thinner hair. Liz raved about it, and went over to Ash to get it styled for the night. Emery was next, and she was so excited that she was nearly bouncing in the seat. In fact, she was bouncing in the seat. The girls all stopped what they were doing and watched Spencer shave half of Emery’s hair off in an effective undercut. She did a few swirls on the side to make it cooler looking, and the girl loved it.
Spencer forced Roxie down into the chair. The girl was simply the hardest to get to change her hair. It was rather ridiculous. Spencer started by cutting out the girl’s extensions. Roxie watched wordlessly as the blonde locks fell to the floor. Then Spencer picked up the scissors and cut the girl’s hair that fell past her shoulders. She cut until the hair was up above her shoulders slightly. It felt different to the blonde in the chair.
Once the cut was done, Spencer grabbed aqua hair color and dyed the tips of the girl’s hair before she kicked her out of the seat. Ash was next, and she slowly took her seat. She was slightly afraid of what the girl was going to do with her, but she trusted Spencer’s judgment. Before she knew it, the long extensions were cut just below her boobs, and had a few streaks of lightener in it. Once they were done, Spencer cut her extensions until they were right at her boobs. The girl took the lightener and bleached the entire bottom half of her hair before looking at the other girls.
By the time that they finished, Roxie had really short bleached blonde hair with aqua blue tips, Liz had a nice, layered hair cut, Emery got a undercut, Ash got a hair cut and purple streaks in her hair, and Spencer’s hair was vibrant red again with a blonde lower half. They girls were very happy with their handy work. It was totally different then what they have had in a while. It was a good change, and even if they couldn’t control much, it was nice to be in control of that. Inga came knocking on the door loudly while the girls danced around the room in their undergarments, playing air guitar, and taking pictures to post on their blogs later that night. It was nice to feel like teenagers again. They haven’t been able to do that in a long time. Again, this day was nice.
The girls quickly tossed on whatever they wanted. They weren’t going out on stage in their matching outfits. They were finally refusing. Something about new hair changes everything, they decided. So, one by one, they filed out of the dressing room and back toward their shared green room. Roxie was wearing entirely too tight black leather pants with a cropped cut Led Zepplin t-shirt and simple black boots. Ash wore leather shorts that went to her belly-button and a gray tank top with stockings underneath it, and boots to match. Emery decided to go with the classic skinny jeans, a ‘Sorry For Partying’ tank top, and VANS on her feet. Spencer stepped out in ripped up, black skinny jeans, a cut up shirt that said “Fuck Pop” on the front with a black tank top underneath it, and a pair of TOMS. Liz had on ripped up shorts, an over-sized black shirt, and lace up boots to match.
One Direction’s reaction was a little priceless, if they were honest. Liz walked in first, going straight for the food on the table while Emery grabbed a guitar from one of the stands. Roxie rolled her eyes and stuck some drum sticks in the back of her pocket, and they barely fit. Ash was giving Spencer a piggy back ride over toward the free couch. All of the boys were eying them carefully. Emery sat down on the couch, and nodded for Ash to go get the other guitar. She rolled her eyes, but got up to get it anyway. Spencer picked at loose threads while Liz walked back over toward the group. Roxie yawned, grabbing out her drum sticks.
The guys were still gaping, looking between them all. They had just looked almost normal, to the boys standards, just a few hours ago. Now they all looked back to almost how they first met them. It was a little shake up, to be honest. Not one of the guys expected that. In the back of their minds, they realized that it should have happened sooner. Since when had their girls been very predictable? They did stuff like this all of the time, usually. Before the tour started, things had been like this.
“I really want to do a cover tonight,” Emery announced. “This is supposed to be our tour, right? I’m done with listening to Ms. Skinny Ass Stylist Bitch.”
Ash laughed and shook her head.
“I agree with you there, Em.” She stated. “What do you have in mind?”
“Let’s go a little more classic,” Liz offered. “We’ve been covering other bands like us, and none of the bands that we grew up listening too,”
“What did you have in mind?” Roxie questioned, twirling a drum stick in one of her hands.
“We could cover The Stones?” Spencer suggested.
Emery shook her head.
“No, not them,”
“Then who?” Ash retorted. “Foreigner?”
“Bon Jovi?” Liz offered.
“Poison?”
“Aerosmith,” Spencer declared.
“That’s it!” Emery agreed. “Let’s do Jaded!”
The girls started to slowly start to freak out. They were laughing and high-fiving the rest of the band members.
“We should do a run-through first,” Ash stated. “Do you guys remember what happened the last time we tried to actually do a song without practicing it first?”
“Ouch,” Roxie cringed.
“That ended so badly.” Spencer shook her head, taking a seat on an unexpected Liam’s lap. He jumped a little bit, but wrapped his arms around her waist regardless. He wasn’t exactly expecting the girl to just drop down without any warning beforehand.
“So we have practice an hour before show time, correct?” Emery asked, looking at the other four members. They all nodded their heads in agreement, making her smile. “Good,”
“You look so different,” Niall laughed, picking at Liz’s hair. “I like it,”
“Awe, thank you baby,” Liz stated, planting her lips firmly on his.
“What brought this on?” Liam questioned.
“We were annoyed and fed up,” Emery admitted, ushering all of her hair to one side. “So we decided to cut all of our hair off.”
“Obviously not all of it…” Spencer rolled her eyes.
“I feel practically naked.” Roxie deadpanned. “My hair is like…all gone. You should have seen how much hair I had in the floor.”
“We all had a lot,” Liz laughed. “Especially Emery,”
Emery shrugged.
“All the cool kids are doing it,”
Zayn laughed, shaking his head.
“I think you look fit.” He stated. “It’s different.”
“I knew I was keeping you around for some odd reason.” She winked at him playfully.
“You guys are sickenly cute. I need a drink,” Spencer grumbled, trying to get up from Liam’s lap, but he hugged her tighter to his chest. She struggled a few more times. “Liam, let me goooo,”
“No.” He answered sharply.
“Please?”
“No.” He repeated, tightening his hold.
The girl sighed heavily, and laid back against him after deciding that it really wasn’t worth the fight.

♪•§•♪


Reckless Little Hearts were smashed for the first time in a couple of weeks. It was nice. They were in a very un-popular bar in some city that they forgot the name of. One Direction had followed to make sure that the girls didn’t get into too much trouble. The task was harder said than done, obviously. They were getting a little wild. The bar wasn’t so packed, but there were a decent amount of people. It almost looked like a house party you would go to as a teenager. It was the perfect amount of people in the room.
It started off with Ash, Spencer and Roxie doing shots. Emery was cheering on the sidelines, and Liz was dirty dancing with Niall in the middle of the crowd. Liam worried about them while Zayn and Louis watched on, taking their own drinks. Harry was only nursing his beer, but not by a lot. He was just there]/i] it seemed. Ash had won the first two rounds, but then Spencer took the lead. It seemed that Roxie was only half-assing it for the fun of being in the competition. Ash finally admitted defeat and ordered herself a dirty martini.
“Don’t be that way!” Spencer yelled before waving the bartender over toward their part of the bar. He didn’t really see her so she stood up and walked toward where he was standing. He wasn’t doing anything, therefore ignoring her openly. Spencer just wanted a drink. “I’ll have a Sex on the Beach.”
“Sure thing sweetheart,” He winked.
She rolled her eyes, and made a puking sound.
“Sorry. I don’t hook up,”
“Sense when?” He questioned, looking at her up and down. “Aren’t you Spencer Tucker?”
“No.” The answer came so fast that he made the bartender furrow his brows.
“Are you sure you aren’t her?”
“She’s positive,” Another, manlier voice appeared behind her. His hand was placed in the small her of her back, and a small smile graced her lips. “Could you please get my fiancé her drink now?”
The bartender flushed before turning around to get her the drink. Spencer turned thankfully toward her boyfriend whom towered over her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed a slightly messy kiss to his lips before beaming yet again.
“You have been here for half an hour, and you’re already getting into trouble,” He joked.
“Whatever,” The girl laughed, rolling her eyes.
“Sex on the beach,” The bartender stated. “I’m sorry, but you just look so much like her. You look like that guy from One Direction too.”
“Nope, sorry.” He shook his head. “Come on, Grace.”
“I’m coming Timothy!” She giggled back, walking back toward their seats. “The bartender is a douche bag!”
“That’s nice, love,” Harry laughed lightly.
“He was being a proper tosser,” Liam admitted.
“That was until Timothy here came to my rescue,”
“Timothy?” Louis questioned.
Roxie giggled really loudly.
“You just called him Timothy!”
“Yes, I did.” Spencer nodded, taking a long sip from her drink. “I’m Grace.”
“Oh, that’s ridiculous,” Ash muttered, downing the rest of her martini. “Who’s ready to grind?”
“ME!” Spencer shot her head up.
“Me too!” Roxie agreed before the three of them made a train toward the dance floor.
“Aren’t you going to go?” Zayn asked Emery.
“No, I don’t specialize in skanky activity.” She winked playfully. “Unless you want too…”
“Get out of here?” Zayn questioned, and his girlfriend nodded her head. He bit his bottom lip for a minute before turning toward Liam. “We’re getting out of here, yeah?”
Liam shrugged.
“Okay, just be careful.”
“We will!” Emery shouted over her shoulder before dragging Zayn along behind her. They had better things to do besides sit in a bar and drink. Besides, Emery was already pretty trashed. The girl downed them faster than the rest of them.
Harry finally finished his drink by the time Zayn and Emery successfully disappeared from their view. Niall and Liz were now carelessly rushing toward the restrooms to relieve some sort of tension that the scene had created between them. Louis started to shake his head, elbowing the two of his friends remaining. Liam and Harry followed his gaze out onto the dance floor where the girls were currently dancing. It was a scene straight out from a nightclub. They were laughing loudly and dancing a little too closely to each other. It was enough to drive the boys mad.
The girls finally lured them out there, and it had them laughing. Basically, that was the plan the entire time. Harry was some-what thankful from the conversation that he had with Liam and Louis days prior. It was like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Louis was just happy that his best mate was being happy again. It really had been a long time that Harry had been happy like this. Liam wrapped his arms gratefully around his girlfriend. He smiled to himself as he looked down at her. She looked happy, and that was all that mattered to him.
If they would have paid closer attention, the group would have noticed a few young adults eyeing them carefully. If they were paying attention, they would have noticed that some paparazzi had made it outside of the smaller bar. If they would’ve paid attention then they would definitely haven’t been all over each other. And if they really did pay attention, then they would have seen the camera phones out and ready.
But they didn’t. They honestly felt like they were safe from the world. They were all a little drunk, and it wasn’t that big of a deal. Reality didn’t really matter. Nothing else mattered but tangled lips, dancing limbs, and the drinks that were flowing. Only each other mattered, they had all decided. It didn’t stop Harry from backing Roxie up completely to a wall and attack her lips with his lips while her legs wrapped tightly around his skinny waist. It didn’t stop Louis from dirtily grinding with his girlfriend and placing love bits on her neck. It didn’t stop seemingly innocent Liam Payne was shoving his tongue into his girlfriend’s mouth while they slowly grinded together.
It didn’t stop them at all.

♪•§•♪


ONE DIRECTION’S DIRTY NIGHT WITH RECKLESS LITTLE HEARTS!
English-Irish boy-banders, One Direction, seem to be having a little bit of illegal fun with the trouble making all-girl band, Reckless Little Hearts. After a concert given at a inside a standing room only venue right inside of Houston, the bands went out for some after-dark fun. The five lads; Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson cheered on the group of girls while they did shots like pros before Horan and girlfriend, Liz Lake, disappeared on the dance floor. It wasn’t long before Malik and Emery Addams were taking a cab back to their hotel. It seems like the perfect boy-band were just have a bit of fun.
Although two the girls, Spencer Tucker and Ash Walker, are completely taken, it didn’t stop them from having a bit of fun with 1D’s members Payne and Tomlinson. It seemed as if onlookers thought that the pairs were definitely more than friendly with each other. One of them said, “Spencer and Liam were all over each other the entire night. Liam, as unexpected as it was, happened to be the boy that started it. Spencer was just dancing, and he went right up to her. It wasn’t long before they were practically groping one another.”
It seems that Payne and Tucker were acting a bit more than just friends, yeah? Turns out that this isn’t the first rumor the pair had started. While on their European tour, the two of them caused a few rumors to start about them dating, and even a love triangle. But hold up, Tomlinson and Walker were also getting in on the fun! They were drinking each other’s drinks and giving each other hickies the entire night! Styles and the blonde drummer, Roxie Lancaster, were almost having their way with each other on the dance floor. Our source even said that they were kissing up against a wall.
This could be all a fake source, but we are pretty confident in what was seen! After all, there are pictures and videos that have been slowly making their way onto the web. What will come of this news? You better believe that we here at E! will be on it!


If E! online got the story, then everything would surely be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rae's in the hospital right now. We just welcomed our first child, Roman, into the world. But she said that she needed to update and begged me so here I am updating for her. She sends her love?

- Noel