Status: Hey guys! Post-Zombie apocalypse story! Hope you like it! :)

The Great Escape

I never expected to make it. When the zombie epidemic hit, I thought for sure I was a goner. But then a year passed, and I was still alive. And then a second, and a third. When the zombies were wiped out by something a scientist created, I didn't think there could be more than 100 people still alive on the planet, but I was wrong.
There was a whole encampment of around 1,000 people of all sorts.
Of course, someone had to run the camp.
His name is Fletcher, and he's power crazed.
He created the safe camp and made himself president (although it's more like a dictator). Everyone has to do everything his way, or else we face the consequences, which could very well mean death.
My name is Mandy Michael, and I'm 18 years old. I've been taking care of a little girl named Michelle Hatch, who is 6, since the 2nd year of the epidemic, and for 7 months before we found the encampment we were joined by 25 year old Paige Dawson.

We thought we were out of the woods when the zombies became extinct, but who the hell really knows?
All I'm sure is, Fletcher is crazy. He will stop at nothing to get things done his way, and nobody can stop him. Nobody.
  1. Preface
    Just some background. The first chapter will be out shortly after I post this one. :)
  2. Brock