Status: having a little writer's block... so it may take a while :(

Hello, Alice.

Prologue 2

The room drowned into the sweet sound of music, an acoustic one, as I began to play with my favorite instrument, my one and only guitar. As my fingers shifted through different chords and my right hand moved into its beat, there was an incredible moment that I just created. After the melody slowly paused, I started to sing with it and my voice was the only thing you could hear inside my average boxed-room. I was getting to the good part but before I could get to that part, a high-pitched noise called out my name.

"Ecila!"
"What!?" The sweet melody that filled my room was now turned into an awkward silence. I carefully put my guitar on top of my single-sized messy bed and got up to open the door.
"Have you finished your project due on Monday?" my mother shouted so I could hear her here from upstairs.
"Yes!"
"How about your bed? Did you already fix your bed?"
"Not yet."
"Then, quit playing with that noisy thing and fix your bed and your room!" Ouch. Well, that hurt me. 'For your information, this is not just a noisy thing, this is a guitar' is what I wanted to say but I know it would just create more trouble so never mind.
"Mom, it's Saturday. I'll be staying on my bed all day so why fix it?" I groaned.
"If you keep that up, you'll make it a habit and that would be a problem so fix it now and after that, do some advance reading on your studies."
But mom - !"
"No buts!" she said with a clear voice.

My parents are always like that. They would always interrupt me when i'm having my "music time" and they'd tell me to stop it and do something else. I don't get them at all. They think music is annoying and noisy but it's really not. When i'm playing my guitar, they say say it's a waste of time. When I sing, they don't even pay attention to me. So what do I have to do?

I closed the door to my room as quietly as I can and ran to my bed. My petite figure crashed onto the soft surface and I quickly grabbed my pillow and stuffed it on my face to stop the tears from coming out.

"I want to escape from reality." was the last thing I said before I was plunged into complete nothingness.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N:

By the way, her full name is Ecila Avan and it is pronounced as (e-si-la).
And about the problem with music and her parents, I really had a hard time writing about that. I really tried to imagine what her reaction to that would look like and it took me a long time since my parents are totally the opposite of them.
They support me whatever I do, even if I do something embarrassing, which will probably not happen cause I don't like attracting attention...
Oh well, back to the story.
Here is Prologue 2 and i hoped you like it! ~
Feel free to comment, subscribe or recommend xD

P.S.
Thank you for your comments, mampher5 and Secrets.Are.Lies! :)