Status: Active; updated with short chapters as frequently as possible

So Hard to Face the Truth

oo1; Trapped in the Closet

All around me there is only but two things. Darkness and silence.

I cannot see. Not even my own hand in front of my face. My heart is beating fast, too fast, so fast and so hard I can hear it in the silence.

Suddenly the door creaks open and I nearly pee myself. I let out a squeal and take a step back. Nervousness fills my veins, setting my body on fire. I begin to fidget, moving back and forth.

Breathing. I can hear the breathing of the person who just entered this cramped little space.

They don't say anything. Neither do I.

Finally, I grow some balls and take a step forward, reaching out with my hands into the darkness. They bump into something- no, someone. I flinch back for moment, then reach out again pressing my hands against their flesh.

Slender, almost feminine arms. A flat, toned stomach. Then I go higher, towards where I think the face is. A thin nose, full lips. Hair, soft short hair. My hands stop.

Wait.

I want to open my mouth and ask the question that's being screamed inside my head. But I don't want to break the silence. I don't want to ruin this moment.

A set of hands besides my own reach out into the dark, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I gasp, feeling incredibly unsure. I take my hands away and rest them at my sides.

Soft, gentle hands caress my form. Starting at my sides, down my back, up again to entwine with my dark black hair- not that you could tell.

I can feel the person close to me, ever-so-lightly touching me, move their face close. I can feel their hot breath, nearly taste their mint-chocolate chip lip balm.

My body is frozen. All except my heart, which is now on a roller-coaster ride all on its own.

Lips press against mine; soft, soft lips.

I don't know what to do. So, I just stand there like a fool, my limbs immobile and my heart racing.

The person pulls away briefly, then presses their lips against mine again. This time they're not playing around. They move their mouth slowly against mine, while beginning to gently stroke my body.

In response I attempt to show them the same type of affection. I put my arms around their neck, running my fingers through their hair. I move my lips along with theirs, trying to follow their sure lead.

Within seconds I melt. Literally. My legs feel like they're jello, so I sway slightly, gripping onto the other's shoulders.

"Are you alright?" Her voice rings out into the tiny closet, almost breaking the moment between us.

I take a breath before I answer. "Yeah."

'Maybe I shouldn't have..." She lingers off her sentence, nearly really finishing it become I lean forward bravely and slam my face against hers.

"Sorry." I mumble, moving back slightly only for her face to follow mine, her mouth finding my lips and attaching to them.

Long, intense minutes go by. It seems like forever. And by the time we both calm down and stop we're out of breath and loosing our minds.

Her hand takes mind, weaving our fingers together. She pulls my hand towards her, pressing her lips to the milk chocolate colored skin.

"Love you more than you know." She whispers, barely audible even in the silence.

With that she drops my hand, takes a step away then slips back out the door from whence she came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. Kill, keep?