Status: Active!

Bar the Door, Please Don't Let Them In

Wandering (Journal entry #1)

April 15, 2011

Hello human. It’s currently… 3 in the afternoon and I swear, the raging heat of the sun is completely getting on my nerves. Don’t get me wrong though, I like the sun and I grew up doing various activities under it, but too much will always be too much. Well anyway, this is the first entry on my new journal that I bought yesterday when we had a stopover at a small convenience store. My last journal (which is the 6th one) was already full and I decided to just keep on doing this journal writing thing. I would be thankful to myself someday so why not do the trick…

Okay, so I have this kind of a tradition wherein I tell a few things about myself everytime I write the first entry of a journal. There’d be no harm in following it so here we go:

My name’s Angeline Serena Crichton, but of course everyone has nicknames and mine would be ‘Elise’. I’m 22 years old and I’ve been living with my boyfriend for almost 6 years. I won’t say that he’s the most amazing guy ever, but he’s a pretty good one. He’s sweet, charming, and he makes great music, which is probably the main reason why I started dating him in the first place. My world has always revolved around music and I’m grateful to even have a boyfriend who makes music for a living. Okay, enough with the lover. I said that this is going to be about me so I’m gonna stick with that. Hm, what else… okay I got one. I like cheese a lot. You know, from mozzarella to cheddar… I believe that cheese is the greatest invention in the world. Well, next to music of course. I’m not making any sense here, am I? Who cares anyway… This is my journal and I’m gonna write whatever the fuck I want. Oops. Vulgarity detected.

I’m not really good in describing myself but don’t worry, you’re gonna know more about me on my next entries. So I’m gonna leave that part right now and just write something about the present. Like, the present present. Okay so what do we got here…

I’m currently staying on this hotel room my boyfriend and I would be staying at for the next 2 weeks. Wait okay, I should probably stop saying ‘my boyfriend’ because it’s starting to sound annoying. I’m gonna say ‘Martin’ instead, because obviously it’s the name of my boyfriend. Okay let’s continue… Martin and his band, Boys Like Girls, are on their headlining tour together with a few bands I’m too lazy to list here. Our first stop was Florida and the weather’s just too humid to be real. I didn’t expect it to be like this, but holla global warming. The band’s world tour just ended a few months ago and I swear, it was the most surreal (yet tiring) experience I’ve ever had. I didn’t really like travelling but I was left with no choice. Well anyway, Martin just left the room a few minutes before I took this journal out for their sound check and he wants me to come down and watch them so he’d be more ‘inspired’. The usual silly old Martin. But then I kind of feel really dizzy from the ride to even get up from this bed. I just wanted to sleep but since this is the first day of the tour, I think I’m gonna give the boy a favor.

Oh, he’s calling. I guess I better get my ass out of here now or else, his band’s performance tonight would be ruined and that's probably the last thing I'd wish to happen on this tour. I've had enough of his shit. Enough of boyfriend shit. Alright, I guess that's a wrap. I'll try to write on this one as much as I can.

Much love, Elise.