Status: W.I.P.

SGTC foREVer

Convincing Our Parents

~Chapter 1
"Mom, please!" I said begging my mom.
"No Elizabeth. They're just sick perverts. Why should I pay for you to go to their concert?" My mom said.
"Because, I'll pay you back when I can! You may not like Blood On The Dance Floor, but I do." I said hoping to convince her.
"Fine, you can go, but you have to find a ride there." She said not sounding too happy about her decision.
"No problem. I already have one." I said.
"Is Craig going to drive you there?"
Craig was my loving and caring boyfriend. The only problem with him is that he hates BOTDF.
"No mom. Isabela was gonna drive us both to the concert." I said.
The concert was going to be in Orange County, California. That's also where the band members to my favorite band live. I wanted to personally meet Avenged Sevenfold while I was there. That was my dream.
"Oh, okay." She said.
I had to call Isabela ASAP. I picked up the phone and dialed her number as my hands were shaking because I was so excited!
"Hey." She said answering.
"All I can say is I've done my part. Now you have to convince your mom." I said smiling.
"You're kidding. She seriously said yes?!"
"Yeah! And you're my ride, so you have to come with!" I said
"Come over so we can both convince her." She said.
"Okay! I'll be there soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Written By Elizabeth Shadows<333