Status: W.I.P.

SGTC foREVer

Fireworks!

~Chapter 10
Isabela's P.O.V.
I got a call from Jayy and he asked me and Elizabeth if we would go watch the fireworks at the beach and he said to get there early because he wanted to ask me something and Dahvie wanted to ask Elizabeth something too. I'm curious and when he said he wanted to ask me something he sounded shy and kinda scared, but I'll find out. I was outside and then I went upstairs to tell Elizabeth that we are going to the beach with Jayy and Dahvie to watch the fireworks. When I got upstairs Elizabeth was sleep so I decided to give her a good wake up call so I got on her bed and started to jump and said "Elizabeth get up and get ready".
" What the hell is your problem?" She said rubbing her eyes.
" Get your ass up and get ready we are going to the beach to watch the fireworks with Jayy and Dahvie and besides they need to ask us something." I said smiling.
" Okay and what time do we need to be there?" She said getting up and grabbing some clothes.
" Well after your done we could go because they want us there early." I said applying eyeliner and eye shadow.
"What time does the fireworks start?" She said.
" Well they start until 10, I think." I said.
" Then why do they want us there early if the fireworks don't start until 10?" She said putting on her converse.
" They want to ask us something, but I don't know what it is." I said.
" Okay then." She said grabbing her bag.
When we got to the beach there where only a few people already there. So we decided to walk around to find Jayy and Dahvie. We saw that they where next to their car talking, Jayy looked over at us and tensed up. And then Dahvie looked at Jayy and he relaxed a little bit. We walked over to them and greeted them with hugs.
" Hey Isabela do you want to walk along the beach for a little bit?" Jayy asked me.
" Uh sure, but what is it that you wan to tell me?" I said grabbing his hand.
He tensed up really badly, then I let go of his hand, then he relaxed. What's going on with them, Dahvie didn't even say a word to me or Elizabeth. We walked away from Dahvie and Elizabeth and they walked the other way. What's going on with these two, they're acting weird and I want to know what Jayy wants to tell me. We walked along the beach next to the water. I took off my converse and socks so they wouldn't get wet. The sun was setting and it was only 7 and then Jayy stopped.
"What's the matter Jayy?" I asked him.
"Bella there's something that I want to tell you but I don't know how to put it." He said grabbing my hand.
"It's okay Jayy just try to explain it the best way you can." I said looking into his eyes.
Then the most shocking thing happened. He kissed me and I didn't fight I just let it happen. We stood there for 2 minutes kissing and he stopped.
"Bella will you and Elizabeth stay in California and move in with me and Dahvie." He asked with smile.
I stood there for awhile and looked down. I didn't know what to say I wanted to say yes but what if Elizabeth doesn't want to stay, I would have to drive her back but then my mom will call the cops.
"It's okay if you don't want to say here, I get it." He said with a frown and let go of my hands.
"Jayy I want to stay, but I don't know if Elizabeth wants to stay." I said hugging him.
He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulder. He looked at me with a smile. He said the most shocking thing too.
"Bella will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.
"Yes I will, but I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I thought you were gay." I said.
"Well I was until I met you." He said kissing me.
Dahvie's P.O.V.
Okay I don't know how to tell her to stay in ca
♠ ♠ ♠
W.I.P don't be mad
Please comment