Status: Yo.

What the Shell, Dude?

Just A Little More.

It's not a common occurrence to have a superhero and a super-villain in the same band, but for This Century, swinging between wanting to kill everyone and wanting to love everyone was a daily issue.

"Sean, why do you insist on just... grabbing people all the time? I get it, you want to take over the world, but you can't just touch these strangers like that. For christ's sake, it's not a healthy habit at all. The people don't like it."

Trying to keep his voice level, Sean responded quickly. If you don't have an explanation, you just fight back, right?

"But Joel, why do you insist on wearing your underwear on the outside of your clothes? The people don't like that very much either."

"Don't be ridiculous, it's because I'm a superhero and the people need me. I can't just wear my lucky underpants on the inside, they won't work properly. And I'm pretty sure my underwear looks a damn sight better than that repulsively tight spandex you've got going on. You can't change the world in swimwear, mate."

Sean rolled his eyes at the insult, knowing full well that this argument could go on for hours if he invited Joel to be stubborn enough.

"With great power comes great uncontrollable desire to grope people," he announced, before stopping suddenly, "Wait, that's not the saying, is it?"

"No, no it isn't. Let's go get a coffee, though."

It was a little too early in the afternoon for there to be many people out and about, and the two of them walked on a mostly empty high street to the coffee shop they would frequent most weekends. The place smelled faintly of coffee and cakes, but not unpleasantly so, and there were maybe three more people stood assembled in a queue.

Sean looked up at the menu for a while, trying to choose a drink, when suddenly something caught his eye. Trying to ignore it, he continued to scan the prices for something he could afford, but moments later, he saw it again.

In the far corner of the shop, there was a man sat alone, dressed in a thick black coat and reading a newspaper. And although his hands were intentionally covered by long sleeves, the left sleeve had fallen a little way down his wrist and the sight that it revealed was bizarre.

This guy's hands were bright fucking green.

Now, as your typical super-villain, Sean knew a threat when he saw one, and knew he had dropped his gaze a moment too late when he saw the other man's eyes narrow, as if to say, "found my target."

"Well, this has the potential to be fun," he muttered to himself, "I'm not as easy to catch as he seems to think."

"Any drink for you, sir?"

Sean jumped, not expecting to be so far down the queue already.

"Oh, no thanks, I'm just here with a friend."

Yeah, a friend, and some weird green scaly guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
yo.