Status: Will Weber is a new character I put in. I had replace this story from the other one to insert him.

The Start of Something New

~~If anyone said that your first year at Hogwarts is the worst, they would be lying. JC Weber just started and she is the only Gryffindor in her family. Her terrible brother who is in his third year is a Hufflepuff and her mother was a Hufflepuff. Her mother has a secret that she is keeping away from her childern but she couldnt tell them just yet. Their father is a muggle business man and he accepts his family as it is. Since JC was put into Gryffindor her brother, Will Weber, has been the at most dick to her and she really is thinking about disowning him. JC makes the Quidditch team being the only first year just as her mother was. And on the Quidditch team is Oliver Wood and we see the start of something as magical as Hogwarts its self. Fred and George Weasley along with Lee Jordan are her best friends and without them she wouldn't know where she would be. ~~
  1. Chapter One: And It Begins
    JC Weber is about to start going to school at Hogwarts and its up to her and her mother to find her school items, but sometimes older brothers just seem to be a handful.
  2. Chapter Two: Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    The first glimpse of Hogwarts is one that you will never forget. The faces and the friends that you meet will be there forever.
  3. Chapter Three: The Sorting
    The first years are sorted into their houses. JC's whole family has been in Hufflepuff, but where will she go?
  4. Chapter Four: First Day, First Detention
    It's only their first day in classes and being with the Weasley Twins, you know you are going to get into trouble
  5. Chapter Five: The Marauders Map
    "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, present to you the Marauders Map."
  6. Chapter Six: Quidditch
    JC and her friends want more Quittich. Its the love of her life, until she lays eyes on Gryffindor's Keeper. She meets him with a challenge by Charlie.
  7. Chapter Seven: Professor McGongall's Decision
    JC learns a few things from her mom's past of playing Quidditch with Professor McGongall.
  8. Chapter Eight: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
    With JC's first ever Quidditch game and her brother Will on as Beater on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team... Should you expect the two to play fair or dirty? It's her brother right?
  9. Chapter Nine: Three Days Later
    JC wakes up in the hospital wing three days later desperate for answers.
  10. Chapter Ten: Who is the Culprit??
    JC is desperate to find out which Hufflepuff it was that hit her in the last quidditch game.