There Goes My Hero

Well In That Case...

“I hope you had a good time,” Steve said as I uncurled my arms from around his waist and got off of his motorcycle.

“I had a great time! Thanks for taking me,” I grinned.

“No, thank you for showing me around,” He sent me a heartmelting smile.

“Of course,” I beamed. “Hey, why don’t you stay for dinner?”

“Oh, I don’t want to intrude,” Steve replied.

“You aren’t intruding when I invite you,” I teased.

“Well, in that case,” He softly chuckled, parking his bike and getting off.

Steve walked up and held the door open for me and guided me through by gently resting his hand on the small of my back and once we walked up the stairs, he left it there. He’s such a gentleman and I love that. Steve is just a big sweetheart and a very handsome one.

When we walked into my and Katie’s apartment, I found Thor lying on the couch in a groggy state and Loki sitting and reading a book. They seemed just like old friends, sitting there in casual clothes and lounging around.

“Where’s Katie?” I questioned.

“She had to go somewhere but didn’t say where,” Loki told me with a sad face.

“Well don’t you look disapointed,” I teased him. “Does the demigod have a little crush on my bestie?” I cooed, pinching his cheek.

“You find yourself quite funny don’t you?” Loki smirked.

“She is very funny little brother,” Thor chuckled.

“Yeah little brother, I am funny,” I giggled.

“So what is the Captain doing here?” Loki said, looking at Steve.

“Kirstie invited me,” Steve replied.

“Well you’re welcome to sit down,” I told him. “I’m going to start dinner.”

“I love this sustinance you eat here,” Thor grinned, making me laugh at his word choice.

As I was cooking away Katie came walking in, grabbing a water and looking like something stressful happened.

“I'm leaving tomorrow morning.” She spoke up before I could ask.

“What!?” I shouted.

“I'm heading to Norway. There's some activity and they think...it's related to Eric.” Katie mumbled.

I immediately walked over and hugged her tightly, softly asking, “Need some help packing?”

“Keep cooking,” She replied after shaking her head.

I felt bad for Katie, I know how much all this Eric stuff hurts her. I really wish I could go with her too, we’re such a great team and can support each other emotionally as well. I just hope she’s okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo Katie!
onto college!

comments?

OH KATIE!!!!!