There Goes My Hero

Sit Tight

We found out where Agent Barton and Katie were and got to the house. I went up to Barton and gave him a hug as he said, “I knew you’d be showing up soon, but it looks like you brought the whole gang.”

“We weren’t going to let her come alone,” Steve spoke up.

“Where’s Katie?” I asked.

“She…I don’t know. She ran after someone and I couldn’t stop her,” He said.

”WHAT?” I shouted. “I have to go after her.”

“Kirstie, stay here,” Thor spoke up.

“Yeah stay. I’ll go,” Loki piped in.

“No, I’m going,” I stated, starting to run in that direction.

I was lifted off of my feet and looked to see Thor bear hugging me and lifting me off the ground. He took me over and handed me to Steve.

“Don’t let her go,” Thor told him and sent us and Loki inside the house while Thor and Barton scoped outside.

“Come on,” Steve said, picking me up bridal style and carried me inside.

“No!” I fought. “Let me go Steve, I have to go after her.”

“I wouldn’t try that,” Loki sighed. “Once Thor decides something, he isn’t going to let it go.”

“Just sit tight,” Steve smiled, setting me on the couch.

Once I saw him looking the other way as well as Loki, I bolted for the door but once again my attempts were thwarted as Captain Rodgers picked me up.

“I’m not going to have to sit on you am I?” He chuckled.

“No, I give up,” I sighed.

“I didn’t think you would ever say that,” Loki laughed.

“Only because I know Katie can take care of herself and I know I won’t get out with you guys here,” I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be okay,” Steve gently said, sitting down next to me and draping an arm around my shoulders.

“I hope so,” I sighed, leaning into him.

Just then, Thor came walking inside with some guy over his shoulder.

“What’s going on?” I asked Barton.

As I finished up my question, Katie came running over and I hugged her before our attention turned to the guy who Thor was laying on the ground. It was Katie’s fiancee! I started to take a step toward him but I heard a thud and whipped around to find Katie lying unconcious on the ground. Well this is going well….
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, i'm so sick.......

comments?

Katie, your turn!