There Goes My Hero

Taking A Liking

“Why didn’t we just buy the island instead of having to go to a remote part of Fiji so no one finds us,” Tony complained as we were driving to where we’d be staying.

“Because not all of us have the money to just buy an island,” Dr. Banner raised an eyebrow.

“Let’s just enjoy the time we have away,” I said to them.

“Sounds like a good idea,” Steve chuckled from his spot next to me.

“I’m just going to forget our weird lives and enjoy this,” Katie stated.

“Sometimes that is the best medicine,” Loki smiled at her.

We finally got to the big house we’d be staying at, Katie and I bolted out and ran inside, claiming our room and on the way we were arguing about who would get the bed by the window but when we got there, both of them were facing the window, showing a gorgeous view.

“Wow,” I gasped.

“You can say that again,” She beamed.

“Wow,” I laughed, making her giggle as well but smack her hand to her forehead.

“It’s nice to get away,” Katie said, falling on the bed.

“I know, we really need a break and I know all the other guys do too,” I replied, gazing out the window. “I’m dying to go swimming, that water is gorgeous.”

“We should go when we’re done unpacking,” She suggested.

“Um, how about we go now,” I giggled, rummaging through my suitcase and changed into my bikini and then threw a tank top and some shorts on top.

“Okay, but help me up,” Katie said, holding her hand out since she was still lying on the bed.

“I’ll go tell everyone else,” I called out, leaving her to get changed.

I walked through the big house and Katie and I had gotten the room on the first floor while Thor and Loki were in the room down the hall, Tony and Dr. Banner had rooms on the second floor and Steve camped out in the living room. Both Tony and Dr. Banner offered to share a room with him but he said he liked being in the living room and I don’t actually blame him, it had a gorgeous view and the couch pulled out to a hug bed.

“Hey guys, we’re going to the beach. You can come if you want to,” I called up the stairs and then walked back downstairs to tell Steve.

“I’ll go get changed,” Steve smiled at me, heading to the bathroom.

“Hey Thor, Loki,” I said, walking into their room. “We’re heading to the beach if you want to come.”

“Is Kate going?” Loki questioned.

“Do Kate and Kirstie do anything without one another?” Thor laughed.

“That’s true,” I giggled.

“Well I’ll come,” Loki told me.

“I will as well,” Thor agreed as Loki headed into their bathroom.

“So, it seems like Katie and Loki are taking a liking to each other,” I smiled, leaning against the doorframe.

“Yes, I think so as well,” He grinned. “I am very happy for him though. He really has changed and he need someone to care for, and to care for him.”

“I hope something happens with them,” I replied as I looked at Thor and saw a different look in his eyes. “What about you, Thor? Do you have someone special?”

“Well… yes, I did,” Thor told me.

“Did?” I asked.

“I have heard she has found someone else, and it is probably better that way. She can’t understand the kind of life I have. I just want her to be happy and I’m glad she is,” He stated

I felt bad for him, I know what it’s like to have the person you love find someone else. It hurts, a lot. I walked over and hooked my arms around his tall, muscular frame, pulling him in for a hug and he returned it.

“Thank you Kirstie. I feel better now,” He smiled.

“Of course,” I replied. “Now come to the beach with us, it’ll be fun.”

I left their room so he could get changed as I headed back to find Katie and Steve. I can’t wait to get in that beautiful water and wash away all my stress and just enjoy this vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i watched Thor and Captain America again yesterday....Chris Evans is so hot...and I love Thor, it's so funny! and Loki is just adorable and Chris Hemsworth is super hot.
"This drink, I like it. ANOTHER!"
and i love Darcy, she's so funny, "They took my ipod, I just downloaded like 30 songs!"

Kirstie and Steve

comments?