There Goes My Hero

It Hurts

As the guys got working on the dishes, I went to Katie and my room to change and as I did so, I felt so much pain going all over my body. I looked in the mirror and saw my skin bright red. Darn, I knew I should have put sunscreen on and now I’m so sunburned. As I changed, the rubbing on my skin was so painful but I toughed it out and got changed.

When I finally was successful, my body was stinging like crazy and I just laid on my bed, not wanting to aggravate my burn. I must have fallen asleep because it was dark when I woke up and I glanced at the clock, seeing it was only 10 at night so I walked gingerly out to the kitchen to see where everyone was.

“Everyone is in their rooms,” I heard Steve’s voice, making me jump. “Except Loki and Katie, they’re still outside.”

“Oh,” I softly said.

“Are you okay Kirstie? I checked in on you earlier but you were sleeping,” He told me, walking closer and reached out to touch my arm but I jumped away. “Did…did I do something wrong?”

“No, I just…got a really bad sunburn and it hurts so I don’t want you to touch it,” I muttered.

Steve flipped on the light revealing him in a pair of sweatpants and a white v-neck that he looked so good in but when he gasped, my mind was directed away from that as he said, “Kirstie, you’re so red.”

“I know,” I sighed.

“That must really hurt,” He cooed. “Go change into something loose or that doesn’t touch your body as much, then come back here.”

I nodded and did as he said, changing into some short pajama shorts and a loose tank top and then I walked out to the couch. Steve was sitting there with his legs spread in a V and he patted the spot inbetween his legs so I sat down and he got out the bottle of sunburn cream and started rubbing it on my arms.

“That feels so good,” I breathed even though it still was a little painful.

He covered my arms, legs and the back of my neck in the soothing cream but as he started to go to my back and lift my shirt up a little he hesitated, “I…um…do you…”

“Go ahead Steve,” I gently told him.

He massaged my back, making the pain go away and I thought it was really sweet how hesitant he was and that he wanted to make sure it was okay first. I debated on bringing up our kiss but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“Woah, what’s going on here?” I heard Loki’s voice laugh, making Steve remove his hands from my back.

“Well…we,” Steve scratched the back of his neck.

“Looks like it’s getting steamy in here,” Katie teased.

“I got a sunburn!” I whined. “Besides, you guys are the ones who stayed out for hours on the beach!”

“We were talking, that’s aloud!” Katie battled back.

I just stuck my tongue out at her as we both laughed. Her and Loki whispered something to each other before Katie told me she was going to bed and I told her I’d be in there in just a few minutes.

“Thank you,” I said to Steve.

“Of course, you know I’m always here for you,” His silky smooth voice whispered into my ear.

I let out a happy sigh and Steve wrapped his arms around me, gently pulling my back up against his chest and laying down on the couch. He stroked my hair with his warm hand and I pulled a blanket over us as the sound of his steady heartbeat rocked me to sleep, I don’t think Katie would mind if I slept here tonight…
♠ ♠ ♠
aww isn't Steve sweet??
yes katie, let's go to england together and hunt down hot guys!

Kirstie and Steve

KATIE HIDDLESTON!
yes, i loved that. you know my immense love for the beatles ;)