There Goes My Hero

A Nice Meeting With Mr. Crazy

After our debriefing, I started to walk out of the room but I heard someones footsteps behind me. I turned to see the tall hunky frame and long blonde hair of Thor.

“Agent Callahan,” He smiled.

“Kirstie,” I told him. “It’s nice to be working with you.”

“Nice to be working with you as well,” Thor replied.

“So what’s up with your brother?” I asked.

“He wants to rule but he isn’t fit for ruling and now he will do whatever it takes to rule,” He told me.

“Do you think he can be saved?” I questioned.

“I know Loki, and I know that if he wants, he can be turned back. But I don’t know if he wants to be saved,” Thor revealed.

“There’s always hope, I know there is,” I assured him.

“Thank you,” He smiled.

I sent him another grin before walking off to my quarters. I got changed into some comfier clothes and was going to go to sleep when I heard Katie’s scream. I jumped out of bed and bolted into her room.

“You okay?” I asked her when I saw her eyes wide open, fear coming overthem.

“Yeah, I...I...I thought I saw...Loki.” She gasped and I quickly looked around, seeing nothing.

“I think you need to sleep.” I said.

“Yeah...goodnight.” Katie nodded.

I gave her a hug before leaving. I stormed into where Loki was being held, I was angry that he had this much power over my best friend and I was going to see what this guy was all about.

“I’ve been expecting you,” His evil smile shone through.

“You think of yourself higher than you should. Haven’t you ever heard that pride comes before a fall,” I chuckled.

“Well who is being prideful now,” Loki replied.

“You won’t win. Your type never wins,” I stated.

“You’re going to regret saying that,” He wickedly chuckled.

“We’ll see about that,” I smirked.

“We will. I’m going to get you and your friend. I know everything about you, I know about your past and I’m going to kill you myself in every way you fear,” Loki told me. “You will beg for mercy.”

“And that is why you can never rule anyone,” I spat before turning and walking out.

As I marched out of the room, all of the members of the Avengers were walking the opposite direction.

“Have a nice meeting with Mr. Crazy?” Tony asked.

“That guy is a piece of work,” Dr. Banner laughed.

“He has good in him but he doesn’t want to change,” Thor stated.

I nodded before turning and walking away from them and back to my room. I really didn’t want to discuss this more. It wasn’t but a few minutes later when I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see Captain Rodgers standing there.

“Hi,” He smiled. “Do you mind if I come in ma’am.”

“Of course not,” I replied, opening the door wider. “And please call me Kirstie.”

“Only if you call me Steve,” He grinned.

“Deal,” I softly chuckled. “So did you need something?”

“I just wanted to see if you were alright. When you were done talking to Loki you seemed a little shaken up,” Steve explained.

“That guy is crazy. He isn’t that intimidating to me, but it is intimidating how big this is. I know this is bigger than just him and there’s more they aren’t telling us but I’m not like you guys, I don’t have amazing powers, or am a demigod or a genius. I’m just a girl who is good at martial arts, on the inside, I’m just a normal person,” I sighed.

“You and I are a lot alike. They picked me because of my heart, that’s why I was injected with the serum to make me a super soldier. You are the same way, they picked you because of your heart and that sure does count for something,” Steve smiled.

“Thanks Steve,” I beamed, giving him a hug.

“You’re welcome,” He replied. “And whatever this is that we have to battle, Loki isn’t going to win.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw man, school tomorrow ;(
at least i only have two and half more weeks, woo!

KATIE!