There Goes My Hero

No, Steve Has To Be Okay

I tackled the soldier to the ground, wrestling with him and taking his gun. I looked around seeing everyone else was fighting with more of the soldiers but we were quickly surrounded by more soldiers than we could face without any weapons. They surrounded us and pointed their guns as us.

“If they’re going to take us prisoner or kill us, why don’t they do it?” Dr. Banner asked.

“They’re planning something else,” I whispered. “Or they wouldn’t keep us here.”

“We need to get Katie,” Loki spoke up.

“Looks like she’s coming to us,” Tony said.

Just then, Katie came walking up with Eric standing next to her. Seriously? Why can’t he just go away, we already had to deal with him once! Maybe once Katie gets here, we can all just go at them and try to take them down.

“Pick one.” Eric growled, showing Katie toward us. “Pick one to kill. I want you to prove your loyalty.”

What? What in the world is going on? What is Katie doing? Before my brain could process what was going on, Steve rested his hand on my arm and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine.

“Go ahead,” Steve told her, stepping away from us.

“Katie, what are you doing?” I asked her as my voice shaked. I wouldn’t let Steve do this alone, I went to stand with him but Thor pulled me up against his chest and held me tightly.

“You'll leave them alone?” Katie turned to Eric and he nodded.

In a split second, she turned and kicked him in the head, causing him to fall to the ground.

”NO!” I screamed, tears boiling in my eyes. I fought Thor to try to go to him but I couldn’t push out of his grip.

Katie then went into completely beating him up. Steve was lying on the ground in pain and he didn’t fight back at all. I knew he could overpower her but he didn’t, he just took it for all of us. I sobbed, seeing him being treated that way and the worst part was Katie was doing it. I know she was slipping back into old habits but I never thought she’d do this, especially to someone she knows I love.

“Good. Let's go boys.” Eric said once she had beaten Steve to death and pulled Katie away, leaving all of us standing there totally stunned.

“Let me go,” I said through sobs, pushing Thor’s arms off of me.

He released his grip and I dropped to my knees next to Steve. I rested my hands on his motionless chest and sobs shook my whole body.

“No,” I bawled, laying my head on his chest. “No, Steve, you have be okay.”

“I am,” I heard his voice.

My head shot up and I saw his eyes open. I let out a sigh of relief as he lifted a hand and rested it on my back. I cupped his face gently with my hands and tears still spilled out of my eyes.

“I love you Steve, I love you,” I bawled.

“I love you too Kirstie, so much,” He said.

I pressed my lips to his and I still had tears streaming down my cheeks. I just had so many emotions in me right now and I just couldn’t help but telling Steve I loved him because I didn’t know what would happen.

“What is going on with Katie?” Loki asked, hurt in his green eyes.

“She said she’s spying on Eric, she didn’t betray us,” Steve told us.

I just let out a sigh of relief. I knew I had a lot to figure out, we have to track down Eric and get Katie back, before it’s too late and stop Eric. But right now I was too overcome with emotion. I just laid my head down on Steve’s chest and bawled. I cried because he was hurt, I cried because Katie was in danger, I cried because of these horrible things happened, and I cried because I realized I was in love with Steve…and he loved me back and that was a feeling I hadn’t ever felt before.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay these last two chapters had me so emotional!!!!
and i gave a tiny bit of insight to the background of kirstie...oooh!

KATIE HIDDLESTON!!!!!! hahahha