There Goes My Hero

I'm Worried

I laid on the couch in Steve’s arms and watched my millionth episode of TV. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired! It’s been two weeks and the stupid bug I have won’t go away but I’m kind of one of those stubborn people that just insists I’m fine when I’m really not so people don’t feel sorry or fawn over me but this one was kind of hard to hide.

“I’m worried about you sweetheart,” Steve’s silky smooth voice whispered in my ear as he stroked my hair.

“I’ll be fine,” I told him.

“You say that all the time but you aren’t,” He almost pouted, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“I will be, I’m not going to be sick forever, even if I feel like I am,” I laughed softly.

“But you’re getting so weak and barely eating anything. You promised Katie you’d go see a doctor,” Steve brought up.

“Okay, if it’ll make her happy,” I nodded.

“It would and it would make me happy,” He smiled.

I just smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest and took in his yummy scent. I fell asleep and it must have been a while too because when I woke up I felt Steve wasn’t next to me but he was gently rubbing my arm and softly saying, “Wake up sweetie.”

I rubbed my eyes before the flickered open, seeing my loves gorgeous face smiling at me. I also noticed another man standing there but Steve explained.

“The doctor is here,” He told me.

“Ok,” I nodded, sitting up.

The doctor checked me all out and took a while writing things down before he eventually finished.

“So what is going on?” Steve questioned. “Does it have anything to do with the blood transfusion.”

“No, it’s very different than that,” He smiled. “Kirsten, congratulations, you’re pregnant.”

”Pregnant?” My mouth gaped open.

He just nodded before going on to tell me a few things and leaving. I could hardly believe this, I mean of course I’m happy because I love kids and having a baby is amazing, but I have no idea how Steve feels and I mean, he’s freaking Captain America and I’m in SHIELD and I don’t know what to do!

“Sweetheart, don’t cry,” Steve cooed, pulling me onto his lap and engulfing me in his embrace.

“I’m scared Steve, I don’t know what to do,” I sobbed.

“Don’t be scared,” He whispered in my ear.

“But how can I not be? There’s so much with you and Avengers and SHIELD and just our own relationship, I don’t even know how to feel,” I cried.

“I love you Kirstie, and I love our baby,” Steve smiled, resting a hand on my stomach. “And we love each other and that’s all we need and you don’t need to worry about anything else, I will take care of everything.”

“I love you so much,” I kept on crying, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I love you too Kirstie,” He whispered back, leaving soft kisses on my lips.

I am scared and nervous and happy and all these emotions at once, but any nervousness I have Steve somehow washes away, and he’s right, all we need is each other and it will all work out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! i'm so busy, i don't even understand how crazily busy i got this summer!!!
but it's fun...mostly so yeah haha

KATIE HIDDLESTON!