There Goes My Hero

Go Get 'Em Tiger!

It has only been a day since I found out I was pregnant and already so many emotions have gone through me. But now it’s mostly happiness and Steve is making me feel so much better.

“What do you want our little one to be, a boy or a girl?” Steve asked as he held me on his lap and rubbed one of his strong hands on my stomach.

“I don’t care, either would make me happy,” I beamed. “What about you?”

“As long as they are as wonderful as you, I don’t care,” He sweetly said.

“I love you,” I told him, leaving a sweet kiss on his lips.

“I love you too,” Steve grinned. “We have a date on Saturday.”

“We do?” I asked.

“Mhmm, we do,” He smiled at me.

“Okay,” I replied as he kissed my cheek.

Steve got up and being the sweetheart he is, made some soup for dinner. I was feeling better now that the doctor had given me some antibiotics and things so for the most part, beside some morning sickness, I feel good. As we were finishing up, I headed into the living room and let out a loud scream.

”What’s wrong?” Steve asked, running into the room but then saw what was scaring me.

“Loki, don’t ever do that again,” I groaned, smacking his chest.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you,” He apologized. “Thor has told me you are feeling ill.”

“Yeah, I’m doing better though,” I nodded.

“Do they know what is troubling you?” Loki questioned.

I looked over at Steve and he nodded so I started talking, “Well, actually yeah….I’m pregnant!”

“Really? That’s wonderful,” He grinned, spinning me around and hugging me tightly.

“So what brings you here? I thought Katie was up there with you guys,” Steve questioned.

“She is, but Father doesn’t approve of me caring for her instead of Thor. He doesn’t care for me, he never has,” Loki mumbled.

“Aw,” I cooed, walking over to hug him.

All of us sat down and I tried prodding Loki into explaining his feelings.

“I just want my Father to be proud of me or happy for me for once,” He told me.

“Yeah, but if he isn’t, that isn’t your problem,” I replied. “I mean, if Katie makes you happy, then nothing else should matter.”

“But it does,” Loki sighed.

“Don’t let it. If you care for her, go for it and don’t let your father influence you,” I encouraged him.

“You’re right Kirstie,” He nodded.

“I know I am,” I joked.

“She is though,” Steve chuckled.

“Thanks Kirstie,” Loki smiled, hugging me and leaving a kiss on my cheek.

“Go get ‘em tiger,” I grinned.

He sent me another smile before he left. I sure hope everything works out for Loki and Katie, I just want them to be happy. But I sure have my own stuff going on right now that I need to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm going to work tomorrow too
and i have to ask my mom for Big Time Rush tickets to go with my friend AND TobyMac tickets so idk if she'll say yes...hahah nervous!

Oh Katie!