There Goes My Hero

We Have To Destroy It

I can’t believe this is happening. Loki’s armies are invading and I don’t know how we’re going to hold them off but we’re going to do it. As we arrived on the scene, Tony went to get Loki, Thor bottlenecked the opening, Hawkeye shot the enemy out of the sky, Steve, Natasha and I went to fight on the ground while Hulk smashed.

“They just keep coming,” I said as I reloaded.

“And they’re going to until we close that porthole,” He replied as we fought them off.

“We need to do something,” Natasha spoke up.

”AH!” I heard come out of Captain America.

I turned and saw Steve grimacing and holding his ribs in pain. I shot the Chitauri who did it right in the head and then pulled Steve over behind the shelter of a car.

“Steve are you okay?” I asked, pulling his hand away to see the wound.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” He brushed it off.

I wanted to help him but there was nothing I could do right now, we had to get back to the battle and we did. We fought away and Natasha said she had an idea and Steve held his shield up to give her and boost and she was off to stark towers. As my brown eyes flickered back to my surroundings I saw Katie standing there and she smiled and waved at me. She was back.

”We got a nuke coming in to destroy the city,” I heard over my earpiece.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Steve as he hit one of the Chitauri with his shield.

“We have to destory it,” Katie yelled.

“Wait no,” Tony’s voice came over. “I know right where to put it.”

I looked into the sky and saw him flying toward the missile but all of the sudden, I dropped to the ground in pain. I pushed the brown curls out of my face and looked to see my leg bleeding.

”Kirstie!” Steve shouted, running to me and fighting off the Chitauri that shot me before kneeling next to me. “It’s okay, you’re going to be just fine.”

“Yeah, I’m good,” I quickly nodded and stayed in my spot, shooting off more Chitauri and Captain America and Katie fought in the middle of the street. After I regained my composure and got up, ignoring the pain in my leg and went on fighting.

“I have to close the portal,” Natasha’s voice came through my earpiece.

“Tony is still up there,” I replied.

“We have to hurry though,” Thor said.

“We need to close it,” Katie stated.

“What’s your call Captain?” Selvig asked.

“You have to close it,” Steve told him.

The portal began to close and all of the Chitauri collapsed, making a sigh of relief come out of all of us but Tony was still there. I felt defeated, we had lost him. But in typical Tony fashion, he came back through the portal.

“He isn’t slowing down,” Katie noticed.

“We have to stop him,” Thor said.

The Hulk jumped up and caught Tony, tumbling down with him safe.

“No one better have kissed me,” Tony stated once he woke up, making us all laugh.

“The portal closed,” I beamed.

“Yay! We did it! Whoo!” Tony said in an exhausted tone.

“We really did,” Steve shook his head in disbelief. I can’t believe it, we really did suceed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would love to hear your guys' comments!
Katie and I are loving this story and we hope you are too!

KATIE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!