‹ Prequel: I'm So Sick Of You.
Status: Oh wow this is gonna be fun! I write as much as possible!

If it Means A Lot to You.

The Thought of You's No ***ing Fun.

The house was quiet when I got home, not a gentle easing quiet more like a creeping, tearing you apart from the inside out. The washing machine was going I knew he was home, his car was here. I stayed silent as I set my purse and keys on the hall table, slipping out of my blazer then shoes. I set them down as the machine went off, I jumped the beep being unbearably loud in the deafening silence. After quietly rushing to the laundry room and turning off the clothes, I made my way upstairs. I had got home late, there was no supper, no house work was done, I knew he was mad, but I didn't give a damn anymore. I came to the bedroom door and pushed it open, my clothes, shoes, everything I owned was scattered around the room, I was angry that he couldn't even respect my things. I walked in and began picking things

I ignored Gerard on the bed for a while as he watched me, I had most of my clothes folded at the end of the bee. My jewelry back in it's place when he finally spoke.

"Where were you, Kayla," Gerard closes his phone.

"None of your damn business," I smiled politely at him.

I could feel the tension in the air thicken, and I loved it, "Don't talk to me like that. I'm your husband, it is my business."

"You. Are not a husband. You are a conniving, psychopathic, abusive, jackass. Not a husband. And I'm sick of you and your petty bullshit. Grow a fucking pair Gerard." I turned to put my clothes up when Gerard yanked me by the arm to face him. I dropped my clothes with a huff.

The growl that left Gerard was just animal like, I smirked as he spoke, "You will not disrespect me."

I laughed, "Why? Does it hurt your ego? Or make you feel guilty? Either would be fucking wonderful. And for your information, I was at work, I got a client. But oh no if I get the spot light and you don't, what is this world co-"

Gerard slapped me as hard as he could, I stood there for a second then smiled as I tasted copper. I felt the warm liquid of blood roll down my chin, I finally cracked.

I looked to Gerard with a blood stained smile and a sick laugh, "You're no fucking man."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit Pierce The Veil. Enjoy and comment. If you don't like it then fuck you too.

Much Love Puppets.

XO
Britt.