Orphaned

Lessons Learned

We just arrived at our new house. The address is 429 Maple Street, Spicer MN. Kylie sat in my lap as I stared at it. It was gorgeous!

"Kirbie, come on. You have to see your room. It is magnificent!" Hunter exclaimed. How long have I been sitting here, just staring?

"Okay," I said, putting Kylie onto the ground and following my sister. We walked through the house. I was very shocked as we went on. I'm pretty sure this house ie huge. We walked into a room and I noticed posters every where. They were of Justin Bieber, One Direction, The Jonas Brothers, and many more. I knew that this definately wasn't my room. This is Hunter's.

"This is your room," I said.

"Yes, yours is down the hall and to the left," she said. I went to my room. I opened my door to find my dream room.

The wall was a gorgeous light blue color. The bed had zebra print bedding. There was a desk, dresser, vanity, and Tv stand. Also there are a couple book shelves and a window seat. This room is almost perfect. There was a bathroom down the hall and a small walk in closet. There was also a bed for Kylie. She went to it immediately. I knew she loved it.

"Do you like it?" Aunt Hailey asked from the doorway.

"I love it!" I said hugging her. I know that I have a great family. I also know that there will be many ups and downs in life. I will just need to keep on moving to get through them. There isn't a day that I don't think about my parents. They will always be my parents and I will love them until I die.