Status: FINISHED. Stored away for the perusal of future readers, past readers, or ME, whenever I need a break from the sixth season and all that is Soulless Sam!

I'm Not Strong Enough to Stay Away

SUPERNATURAL FANFICTION!!!

Garideth Leigh Vulcan and Eloise Amelia Harken--better known as Gari and Ella--are best friends and hunters. They have only one rule: avoid the Winchesters at all costs. But when a chance meeting throws them together, Gari and Ella find that this rule isn't all that easy to follow.

This is set during the last half of the fifth season, a little after "Abandon All Hope," giving the boys just enough time to have stopped grieving the loss of Ellen and Jo so much. It is slightly AU, mainly dealing with the time frame so I could fit my own story in a little better. Oh, and Bobby isn't in a wheelchair. All of that crazy stuff happened, but he wasn't paralyzed when he stabbed himself. (I didn't realize that I had left this certain piece of information out until much later, and by then, it was too late for me to go back and change it.) Until about halfway through, my story will have almost nothing to do with the actual plotline of season five, besides making the occasional reference to the Apocalypse and Lucifer and all that jazz.

You can read the finished product on fanfiction.net if you're impatient. And bear with me here, I'm still getting used to this website!

Anyway... Hope you like it!

(Story name from "Not Strong Enough" by Apocalyptica feat. Brent Smith)