Status: active

Be Kind

Away with me

I woke up the in the morning in my bed lying next to him which began my day with a smile. I made my way to the kitchen and began making breakfast. Chorizo and Eggs was my choice since that was his favorite meal I could actually cook. As the eggs began fluffing up nicely I felt two arms snake around my waist followed by soft kisses to my collar bone. It really was a sweet moment and then the eggs were finally done. John was finally going to be mine and it all felt so right.

I told him to sit down and then I served him his food. As I sat down across from him there was a knock at the door. Confused already I got up and answered it, I saw a man standing there with a giant vase of flowers.

"Are you Ashton Middelin?" I nodded "These are for you, have a wonderful day." He was so unhappy it just seemed sarcastic. I grabbed the flowers and he swiftly walked away. I didn't know who would send me flowers the day after valentines day but I just put them on my kitchen counter and began looking for a card John even looked a bit curious.

"It's from Brett." I stated unamused as I took my seat again. I just set the card down why read it in front of John, I didn't want Brett. "Do you want to ride to the studio with me today?" I asked him, I couldn't get over the fact that he was here.

"No I'll get my own ride." he seemed weird all of a sudden. " I should actually leave now the boys are probably getting worried." he took his last bite of food and got up without a hug, a kiss, or anything, he just said goodbye and walked out my front door. I was devastated and confused I had no appetite now. I took the dishes to the kitchen and went to my room to get changed, John hurt me right now and he didn't even try, or did he? was all of this to spite me, as payback for high school? I didn't want to feel pain from him I wanted to feel what I thought we had last night, but that was all of a sudden gone.

I put on a simple dress from forever 21 with the perfect shoes, even if I felt like shit I could still look okay. I wanted to be noticed by someone today even if it wasn't John.

I got a dozen donuts on the way there for the boys and somehow still managed to get there on time. When I walked into the room I heard a whistle from the left corner of the room I wasn't sure who it was from but John wasn't in the left corner so it didn't matter much to me. I set the box of donuts on the small table and watched the boys swarm.

I saw Howard sitting on his comfy office chair smiling like a puppy "Why do you look so giddy?" I laughed I wasn't sure I'd seen him this happy in awhile.

"My wife surprised me last night, who said Valentines day was just for young lovers?" I laughed a bit he truly was a better human being when he was happy. "Any good news for you on Valentines day Ms. Ashton?"

"No, not really, I mean I was in a good mood and I caught up with a long time crush. Then I got flowers from Brett this morning and it all went downhill from there." He looked sad for me but right away his mood turned right back to happy

"At least you look as beautiful as ever." he smiled which made me smile. "And that poor Brett has been lovestruck by you forever but hey maybe things will work out with you and your crush." I was insanely skeptical of that.

Recording that day was awkward John ignored me the entire time. "Sup with the awkwardness?" Jared asked me quietly as John was in the booth.

"Honestly I have no clue, John got weird with me for no reason I was hoping you knew." he shook his head.

"Whatever it's just John don't worry the rest of us still like you." It was a nice thought but I didn't care I wanted John to like me more than anything. I smiled at him and continued to do my work.

After work everyone went out for drinks and when I opted out Kennedy thought it was strange. Everyone walked out to the parking lot at the same time and Kennedy separated from his pack and walked with me. "No drinking for you tonight? usually you're all over that scene." he was curious I could tell.

"Not tonight Kenny I'm not in a very good mood today," I frowned as he lifted my head back up.

"You're too beautiful to be upset, whoever has got you down don't let them because I love you and you're wonderful don't let anyone get you down." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Kennedy I honestly feel so horrible for ever hurting you, you were always so sweet." he smiled "Go have fun with the boys I'll be fine." He gave me a quick hug before retreating back to the boys. why did I even like John was it because I shouldn't? I knew I was stuck on him, I couldn't get over him and I didn't know why. We never dated we barely kissed before we stopped talking in high school yet I was hooked. At this point I hated my job.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the short chapters. (Not like anyone is really reading anyways.)
but here it is :)
Short chapters is probably the only way I'll be able to post.
Outfit.