It Started with a Sad Song (The Diary of Bo)

Entry Two: June 13th, 2006

Entry Two: June 13th, 2006

Okay, since last entry, all it was was a rant, I’ll talk a little about myself. First off, never call me Bolinda. I hate that name. What to call me then? Well, I’ve been calling myself Bo for a good three years now. I think that’s still fitting.

I like reading, drawing, and such. I read mostly novels, and a few plays. Never magazines. Their a waste of mine and the media’s time. My favorite book is Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”. I first read it at a young age, and although I couldn’t understand what I do now, I found it the most beautiful thing.

I don’t like school. That’s obvious.

Luckily, I won’t be going for a good few months because of the break. Woohoo.

Let’s see... I have a horrible sense of humour that no one seems to understand. It’s very dry, and, according to my step father, a little cut-throat.

Yes. I have a step father. His name is Cain. In a nutshell, he and my Mother met when I was about four, they got married in a year, and had my half-sib Audrey within two years.

Audrey’s quiet, which no one seems to understand. Mother always tries to pry her open with “How School Is” and La-Dee-Da. She sometimes talks to me, but not about a lot. Mother sometimes asks, “What can an eight year-old be quiet about?” I said I wasn’t sure, but when Audrey was ready, she’d open up. Mum’s just being impatient.

So now you know a little about me.

Well, more a lot about me.

That about sums me up.

I might try to get my working papers while I’m here. After all, I’m fourteen now. I can work if i want to. Plus, I need to occupy myself while Mum is at work and so is Cain. After all, I can’t stay in this coffee house writing forever, right?