‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Having Fun

“This cheesecake is amazing!!” I said to Deidara as I took another scrumptious bite.

“Glad you like it, yeah.” Deidara responded.

“So whose cabin is this?” I asked.

“It’s mine, I built it whenever I was pissed at Sasori and didn’t want to be near him.”

I nodded and took another bite of cheesecake. Once we were done eating Deidara and I lay on the bed in the cabin. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hand was in my hair, stroking it. I snuggled against him and he moaned a little.

“So what do you want to do now?” Deidara asked.

“Can you make some of your clay creations and make them explode? I love watching your art in action.”

Deidara chuckled, “Sure. I’d love to.”

Deidara took his arm off me and got up. I sat up and watched Deidara dig into his clay bag, chew the clay with his hand and throw the final project on the ground. It was a weasel. Deidara made the weasel walk around and he imitated Itachi’s voice.

He made it sing “Sexy and I know it.” I started laughing. Deidara then made the weasel jump in the air and explode. I watched it, transfixed. I loved Deidara’s jutsu. Deidara made more clay creations and some of them were of the Akatsuki members. One was a shark and I knew Deidara meant it to be Kisame. He created clay waves and clay people.

Deidara imitated JAWS and made the clay shark eat all of the clay people. By eating them he made them explode. I smiled, he was so creative. We ended up spending the entire day with each other in that cabin, laughing, talking, cuddling and kissing. I had so much fun with him!! That’s why I was going out with him though. I loved him even more than ever. We slept together in the bed in the cabin, Deidara holding me nice and close.

“Hey, hmm.” Deidara said as soon as I opened my eyes.

“Hey baby,” I responded to his greeting.

He brushed a hand through my hair, “I can’t believe you’re my girlfriend, you’re so gorgeous.”

I blushed, “It’s not so hard to believe, you’re gorgeous too Deidara.”

Deidara chuckled, “Thanks dear.”

“Maybe we should go back to the hideout?” I asked.

Deidara cocked his head, “Yeah you’re probably right.”

We made it back to the hideout by noon but by the time we got there the Akatsuki were holding a meeting.

“As I was saying, we need to step it up. We’ve only gotten three jinjuriki.” Pein said.

“Oh, hey Deidara, Eya. So glad you two could join us.”

We nodded and Pein kept talking. “We’re seriously behind schedule. We need to extract another jinjuriki’s bijuu soon.”

All of us nodded.

“I’ll send Itachi and Kisame on a mission to nab a jinjuriki tomorrow. See you guys later.”

The Akatsuki scattered and Sasori came up to us.

“Hey Sasori my man,” Deidara answered.

“Sup. So where did you and Eya go for your date?”

I giggled and Deidara responded, “It’s a secret, hmm.”

Sasori frowned, “Okay fine don’t tell me!”

“I won’t!” Deidara said, taking my hand and leading the way to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. :D