‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Poetry

When we entered my room, Deidara started fidgeting.

“What’s wrong, Dei?” I asked worried.

He sighed and ran a hand through his long blonde hair.

His eye caught mine and he replied, “I wrote a little something for you.”

His face reddened a lot and I frowned, what was wrong with him? He never got this embarrassed. Deidara got a piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it and started to read what he had written.

“This poem I wrote for you is titled, ‘Explosive Girl.’”

I grinned, he loved explosives so getting called an “explosive girl” was pretty cool. It meant he really did love me a lot; especially since he had taken time out of his day to write me a poem about it. Deidara continued reading his poem. The first couple of lines sounded really good.

“She is fiery, like a little firecracker,
Her temper is violate if you piss her off,
She is the strongest woman I’ve ever met,
Her eyes sparkle with wisdom and knowledge,
She is wonderfully explosive when she is passionate with me.
Her touch is sizzling, her smile dazzling, like a firework.
She fights like a pro her lava style jutsu owns everyone she battles,
She never gives up, a fiery trait in her indeed.
Not only is she a fighter but she is also a lover.
She has a good combination of being hot-tempered and being calm.
I love her anger, her passion, more than anything else.
She is perfect the way she is,
My explosive girl.”

Deidara concluded his poem and I gaped at him, it was so beautiful. He smiled shyly at me and blushed, looking away from me. I grabbed his face with my hand and brought it so he was looking at me. He stared into my eyes, his face heating up even more.

“Don’t be embarrassed baby that was the most beautiful poem I’ve ever heard.”

He laughed low and soft. He still seemed embarrassed so I tried to make him feel not so awkward anymore.

“I’m serious Dei. I never knew you had a way with words too, I’m amazed and astounded that you could write something so heart felt for me.”

Deidara smiled at me then, and I saw his embarrassment start to fade. “Thank you Eya, that means the world to me.”

It was my turn to flush then. He chuckled at my reddening face. He brought a hand up to my
face and stroked me there.

“You really are all those things Eya. That’s why you’ll always be perfect for me, my explosive girl.”

I grinned at him, “Thanks that really makes me feel happy.”

Deidara laughed then, a genuine laugh not a nervous one like he had done earlier. It made me feel better, knowing he wasn’t embarrassed anymore. We made our way over to my bed and we just talked to each other, about random stuff that I would later forget, but the feeling I had talking to him would stay forever. I realized something then.

I really was in love with this man. He made me feel whole, and complete. I had never thought of myself as incomplete but sitting here with Deidara made me realize I was wrong. I must have been incomplete, not living to my potential, because he brought out my better side when I was with him. He had done so for a while now. I couldn’t believe I was saying this but I felt happier than I had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys so I just wrote this today and I had a lot of fun writing it!! Tell me what you think of it guys!! :D