‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Sasori Needs Advice On Girls

Before I knew it our camping trip had ended and I was back at headquarters doing boring and pretty annoying missions. I had just finished another mission and was walking back to my room when I ran into Itachi. He was walking towards me with an exhausted look on his face.

“Hey Itachi,” I said waving at him.

He glanced at me and smiled. He strode towards me, “Hey Eya. How are you doing?”

I grinned and said, “I’m doing well buddy. What about you?”

Itachi’s face lit up, “I’m doing awesome.” He put a hand on my shoulder and replied, “Are you and Deidara doing good too?”

I remembered the fond memories of our camping trip and nodded exuberantly.

Itachi laughed, “I’m glad.” His face got serious then, “Remember if he ever makes you cry come to me and I’ll handle him.”

Wow…I had forgotten how protective Itachi was. He must consider me a good friend. I giggled, “I will dude, but I don’t think that’ll happen.”

Itachi nodded, “Well if it does you know I’m always here for you.”

“Thanks,” I responded.

He walked off then and I continued walking towards my room.

I entered my room and closed my door. I went over to my bed and lay down on it. I felt something moving underneath me then. I opened my eyes and looked down at the bed. I saw a lump in the bed. Was someone in my bed? Grabbing at the covers I pulled them off. I saw a familiar red head sleeping in my bed. What was Sasori doing here? I shook his shoulder and he stirred.

“Uh..Wha?” He muttered incoherently.

“Why were you in my bed?” I asked him as he opened his eyes.

“Huh? Eya?” He said gathering his bearings.

I smacked my head, “Yes Sasori it’s me Eya. You happen to be in my bed…”

Sasori sat up and laughed, “Sorry girl, I was exhausted from my last mission and your room was closer than mine…Without realizing it I had crawled into your bed. I’m sorry.”

I shook my head, “No, it’s okay. I understand.”

Sasori’s face lit up, “Really?”

Smiling, I nodded and he seemed extremely relieved.

He got out of my bed and stood by me.

“Do you need something Sasori?” I questioned.

He shrugged, “Yeah. So do you know what a girl likes for their birthday?”

I ran a hand through my hair and looked at him. Damn…He was serious. “You got a girl you like?” I asked smiling smugly.

He nodded and I asked him a question. “What’s her name?”

“Erica,” he said simply.

“She’s a lucky girl,” I responded.

“Why?” He said confused.

I laughed, “You’re a sweet guy Sassy. I’m in love with Deidara but you are a nice guy. I’m sure this Erica will fall for you in no time.”

Sasori flushed, “Um thanks…”

“No problem,” I said waving my hand.

“Anyway getting back to the subject, girl’s like something that is sentimental or even something handmade.”

He nodded and took out a notebook. I saw him scribble down what I had just said. “Thanks Eya,” he walked out of my room and waved good bye.