‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Help From Friends

“I can’t believe those bastards said that about you,” Deidara said fuming.

I nodded, feeling horrible.

“Once I get my hands on them, they’ll wish they were never born,” he replied seething.

“I wonder who they are, and why they want to give me a bad name,” I responded my voice despondent and forlorn.

Deidara shrugged, “They’re douches and I’m going to make sure they get what they deserve.”
I smiled, “You’re so sweet to me.”

He laughed, “It’s not a big deal babe, and you’d do the same if it were me.”

“Yeah, I’d do anything for you,” I stated.

He smirked and gave me a tight sideways hug. I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“We’ll fix this, don’t you worry,” he murmured in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eya, I heard about your problem, do you need any help?” Itachi asked the next day, running into my room, out of breath.

I smiled, “You’re such a sweetie Itachi. Deidara’s helping me though.”

Itachi nodded, “I know your boyfriend’s strong but he may need help.”

“You could be right,” I replied hesitantly.

“I am right, Deidara might not want me to help but I don’t care. You’re my friend and as such I will help have your name cleared.”

My eyes began to water a little, “Thank you.” I ran up to Itachi and gave him a tight hug. He was always there for me when I needed him.

“Babe, are you ready?” Deidara asked, opening my door while I was in the process of putting on my cloak.

He flushed a little at the flash of skin but otherwise stood there waiting for me to respond.

“Yeah sugar,” I said closing up my cloak.

“Oh and Itachi’s going to help us,” I said quickly.

Deidara grimaced a little. He nodded curtly and I asked him seriously, “Are you okay with that?”

He sighed, “He’s coming no matter what so I guess I’ll have to be okay with it.”

I walked up to him and put my hand on the side of his face, “I’m sorry.”

Deidara stiffened and shook his head, “No no, don’t apologize. I just don’t like him, doesn’t mean you can’t invite him to come along.”

He glanced at me and something in my eyes must have made him say what he said next.
“Look I don’t want to control you so don’t think I’m telling you what you can or can’t do.”

I laughed, “Dei I didn’t think you were telling me what to do. Silly boy.”

I gave him a quick kiss and he smiled my way. “Let’s go clear my name!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Updddate!