‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Going to the Sand Village

“Why the hell do I have to ride your atrocious clay bird?” Itachi complained when Deidara had made a clay bird for me and Itachi.

Deidara glared at him, “Look it’ll be a lot faster than us having to run to the sand village.”

Itachi scowled, “What if the damn thing blows up on me?”

Deidara rolled his eye, “It won’t. I control the explosives in my creations. Unless you really piss me off you’ll be fine.”

Itachi growled, “Don’t be so bitchy.”

“What did you say?” He countered back.

“Bitchy, because you’re being a little bitch,” he responded.

Deidara clenched his fists, “You’re really starting to get on my nerves, yeah.”

“Guys! Stop fighting!” I said getting in front of Itachi and Deidara.

“Tell Mr. pyrotechnic to stop being a whiny little bitch then,” Itachi said glowering.

Deidara looked like he was about to lose his temper. “And you tell Mr. emo to quit accusing me of blowing him up.” He whispered, “Although at this point he would be on my list to blow to smithereens.”

“I heard that!” Itachi yelled his temper rising.

“Good!”

Turning to me, Deidara said, “I can’t work with him if he keeps insulting me Eya.”

I sighed and looked at Itachi, “Itachi please stop insulting my boyfriend.”

“Only if you can tell me that his explosive creations are safer than us running to the sand village.”

Groaning I said, “They are safe. I’ve ridden on them dozens of times.” To Deidara I replied, “Dei you don’t mind if I get on your clay bird and show Itachi that your creations are perfectly safe, do you?”

Deidara shook his head, “Do whatever you need to honey.”

I smiled and jumped up on one of his clay birds. Deidara made a hand sign and it gently took off the ground. I rode around on the clay bird for a good thirty minutes before Itachi was convinced his clay bird wouldn’t explode in his face when he rode it. Once in the air Itachi’s bird flew on ahead, leaving Deidara and me behind. I turned to him and gave him a quizzical look.

“Sorry baby, but he was pissing me off. It’s best for all of us if his bird goes on ahead,” he replied to my confused look.

I nodded and Deidara smirked saying, “Besides, we haven’t gotten to make out or snuggle for a while.” He made his way over to me and brought me so I was sitting on him, facing his body. He gave me a deep kiss and I let out a small moan. After we had kissed for a while he nuzzled my neck. I moaned in pleasure and he chuckled. Too soon we came to the sand village. Itachi was standing by his clay bird with a rather pissed look on his face.

Deidara jumped off his bird and helped me off. “What?” he asked him oblivious.

Itachi seethed, “You know what.”

“I’ve been waiting here for a good hour!” He said, exploding.

Deidara shrugged, “What can I say your bird was just a little bit faster.”

Itachi’s gaze darkened, “You did it on purpose didn’t you.”

Deidara laughed, “And what if I did?”

Itachi scowled and was about to say something when he caught my look. He clammed up then.

“Cat got your tongue?” Deidara asked snickering.

Itachi looked like he was about to lash out.

“Dei, cool it,” I said.

Deidara shrugged and we all headed for Gaara’s headquarters.