‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Questions

“I forgot how cool your room looked Deidara,” I replied as soon as he closed his door.

Deidara smiled, “Thanks.”

I went over and sat on his paint splattered motif of a bed and Deidara joined me. I felt his arm go around my waist and bring me closer.

“ Can we ask each other some questions?”

“What kind of questions, hmm?”

I shrugged, “Anything.”

“All right.”

He sat next to me and said, “I’ll start.”

“What type of guy did you used to like when you were younger?”

I blinked rapidly, “Do you mean physical features or personality?”

“Both, hmm." Deidara replied to my confused look.

“In that case I’m going to sound extremely shallow when I talk about physical looks..”

Deidara laughed, “You shallow? Please baby. You couldn’t be shallow if you wanted to.”

I smiled at him, “Thanks babe, but it’s the truth.”

“I used to only like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn’t think anyone with any other color hair was cute.”

I hung my head, “I told you it would sound shallow."

Deidara picked my head up with his hand, “Nah I think it’s funny not shallow.”

“Funny?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean look who you ended up with. A blonde haired blue eyed man, I think it’s funny and just for the record I didn’t like any girls who weren’t brunette,” Deidara said with a chuckle.

“Really? Because that’s kind of ironic Dei. Since you ended up with a brunette.”

Deidara laughed, “Yeah I know, hmm!”

“Now about their personalities..” Deidara asked trailing off.

“I used to like artists, and guys who had stuff in common with me,” I replied.

Deidara started laughing, “Well honey it looks like your younger self would approve of me!!”

I laughed as well, “Yeah I guess so!”

“Now you ask me something, yeah.” Deidara said looking at me.

“All right. Um, what’s your favorite way to kiss?”

Deidara chuckled, “I think you know. But since you asked I like to kiss using tongue.”

I smiled, “Me too.”

Deidara smirked then said, “Ok my turn again. What do you think is my best feature?”

I stared at Deidara and watched as his beautiful blue eye gazed at me. “Definitely your eyes. They’re a beautiful blue color.”

Deidara smiled fondly at me and I said, “I’ve been dying to ask you this. But why do you think art is fleeting, an explosion, as you put it.”

“That’s simple. Think about it. Life can’t always stay the same. It’s always changing from one thing to another. Art is the same way. Nothing is permanent and that’s the beauty of life and art.”

I nodded, “That does make sense.”

“Now I have a question for you Eya. Why did you fall for me?”

I blinked rapidly and said, “That’s not easily explained. But I guess the reason I fell for you was because you were not like other guys. You were always telling others your opinions not caring what they thought. I really fell in love with your ‘I don’t care what you think’ attitude.”

Deidara smirked, “You fell in love with my personality first?”

I nodded and he said, “See you aren’t shallow Eya. I know you said you thought you used to be but looking at this gorgeous and strong willed woman in front of me I don’t believe you were ever shallow. Not one bit.”

My eyes started tearing up and Deidara looked at me astonished.

“What’s wrong?”

I shook my head, “You’re just being so sweet. I can’t believe anyone could be as sweet as you.”

“I’m sure other people are sweeter, besides I’m a bad guy.”

“No. You’ve always been undeniably sweet towards me and I don’t understand why. You don’t have to be.”

Deidara looked shocked at this. He put a hand on my face and said, “It’s because I love you Eya.”

I blushed and said, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What type of person did you used to like? What's your definition of art? Why did you fall for your bf or gf? I'm just wondering lol.