Sequel: Ours Now....
Status: All done!

Ours Then....

Day 20

Ours Then…

Day 20
Sid,
I didn’t write you a letter yesterday, sorry Golden Boy. And to top that I don’t have a backstory for you today.

Right now, it’s early. And when I say early, I mean EARLY. Like the sky is black, early. I’m standing on the balcony of our hotel suite, enjoying the view of the Detroit night skyline. It can’t top Pittsburgh, in my opinion. Then again, I’m a born and raised Pittsburgher, so that’s not saying much.

The skin around my tattoo is peeling and itchy. Yeah, I don’t know how I let you convince me to get one. Oh yeah, I do. You’re very….persuasive. Aren’t you, Golden Boy?

You’re still sound asleep and the look on your face is hilarious. I’m trying really hard not to laugh, but you’re making it really difficult.

Writing these letters to you have been just what I thought it would be, an interesting experience. I had to open old wounds, but it was all worth it.

How often have you said that you don’t know how you survived all those years without me? I don’t know either. The past few months of being with you have been as close to bliss as I’ve had since Shattuck’s.

Our friendship is all our own. No one will ever have one like it. While we’ve had our ups and some serious down, I honestly have to say that I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. And I know you have too.

Our love and friendship is one of a kind.

It was ours then, Sidney, and it’s our now.

Day 20 Over and Out!
Yours,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
So this will be the last letter written by Rory. I've got a little surprise for you all in the next update. I hope to have it out later today. What did you guys think of this? Have you enjoyed reading it? I have plans for two sequels, all in the same format. I'll post the link to the summary page for the sequel in the final update. Thanks, lovelies, for all that you've done for this story!