Sequel: Ours Now....
Status: All done!

Ours Then....

Day 4

Ours Then….

Day 4
Sid,
I have to say that watching you and your teammates play video games is quite possibly the funniest thing I will ever see. I’m sitting on the couch now, with you and your friends surrounding me, while you play C.O.D. But that’s beside the point.

Thanksgiving that year was probably the best time I’ve ever had at a family function. (Well, except for the time I went to Florida for Spring Break with my cousin…wild times!) And it was all because you were there.

My mom loved you right off the bat. She thought you were great, and to top it all off, you were my boyfriend. She was thrilled. My dad took a little while. He was wary of you, but he eventually turned around when he saw how sweet you were.

I remember my cousins meeting you. I’m the baby girl of the family, so there was a lot of teasing.

“So Rory finally got herself a boy, huh?” my cousin that was closest in age, Ryan, teased.

“I did and shut up. Why do you sound surprised?” I asked punching his arm.

“Well you’re a little intimidating,” he shrugged. “You’ve got those massive shoulders from swimming.”

“They’re not that big,” I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. It was true though, swimming had really bulked me up.

“They aren’t,” you whispered into my ear.

I beamed up at you. Really, how did I not realize you liked me earlier?

“So who asked who?” my oldest cousin, Janine, asked.

“I don’t really know,” I said looking up at you. “Was it you?”

You thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “I think so.”

“Me too,” I agreed.

Dinner was….eventful, to say the least.

“Alex! Don’t throw rolls at Sidney!” my mother scolded my little brother. “Be nice to our guest.”

“Don’t worry about it, Mrs. Lux,” you assured her. “I have a younger sister at home.”

I gently kicked your leg and mouthed ‘Don’t be so perfect!’

You feigned hurt and mouthed back ‘I resent that!’

I smiled at you before turning my head to say something to Janine. I was stopped by a stray projectile, another roll.

“Alex!” I exclaimed.

“Wasn’t me,” he said. “It was Ryan.”

“You’re real mature, Ry. Real mature,” I sighed heaving my ‘large’ shoulders.

“You deserved it,” he shrugged.

“I hate you,” I growled.

“Be nice you two. It’s Thanksgiving,” my Aunt Pat pleaded. She was right; Ryan and I could really go at it if given the chance.

“Sorry, Aunt Pat,” I sighed into my plate. Aunt Pat was probably the adult I responded to the most.

“Your family is so cool,” you muttered with a smile.

Yeah, if cool meant insane, then yes, we were very cool.

Day 4 Over and Out!
Yours,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting underway with this! I'm wrapping up another one of my stories so this one will be given more time later on this week, hopefully. Are you guys liking this? I've gotten a few comments saying that they were enjoying it, so I hope you all are! Comment, lovelies, and let me know!