Sequel: Ours Now....
Status: All done!

Ours Then....

Day 6

Ours Then….

Day 6
Sid,
I love you. You’re too sweet, it’s almost sickening. Tonight, you took me out for what is probably the most amazing date I’ve ever been on. Candlelight and starlight, the two most amazing light sources for a date, I must say Mr. Crosby. You outdid yourself.

But back to our past. Christmas was lonely. And New Year’s Eve was even worse. Janine and Ryan had both brought their ‘significant’ others. I was the odd one out again.

You and I had been texting off and on all night, but it just wasn’t the same. It had been about 45 minutes since your last text, and I was beginning to think you’d fallen asleep. But I should have known you better. With 20 seconds left until the ball dropped, my phone rang. It was you.

I stepped out onto the patio and picked up.

“You’re crazy, Golden Boy,” I giggled.

“We’ve got 10 seconds. And yes, I am crazy. Crazy in love,” you said as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

I gaped. I could hear my relatives cheering inside, celebrating the New Year. Had you just said what I thought you said?

“You there, Rory?” you asked raising your voice so that you could be heard over the noise on both ends of the phone. “I love you. I was going to tell you when we got back to school, but I just kind of decided not to wait.”

“I heard you. And… I love you to, Sid,” I breathed. “I do.”

“Happy New Year, Rory. I’ll see you in a few days, okay?” you said and I could pretty much hear the shit eating grin that was most definitely plastered across your face.

“Happy New Year to you too, Sid. I’ll see you,” I smiled. “Love you.” I really liked saying that.

“Love you too, Rory,” you said. “A lot.”

I loved hearing you say it even more.

Were we moving too fast? Possibly. But you know what? I didn’t care. I was a 15 year-old girl in love with her best friend. Could it get any better?

Day 6 Over and Out!
Yours,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
He said it first!!!! The 'L' word! So what are your thoughts on this? Anything specific you like? Or don't like? Let me know, lovelies! I'd love some hard core feedback!