Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

First Feeding

-Ashley's Point of View-

Andy didn't say a word to me on the way home. He didn't sing, as usual. He sat there and drove us back to my house. When we got there we walked upstairs in silence and he laid down on the bed and shut his eyes. "Andy what's wrong?" I whispered curling up close to him. He just groaned and mumbled something I didn't understand. He opened his eyes and I noticed that they had a bright red tint to them. They weren't crystal blue like this morning. "Y-your eyes..." I stuttered and he sat up and looked in the mirror. "Dammit," he growled. "What are they so red?" I asked. "It's because I haven't fed since that creepy guy attacked you the other day." he said. "Is there any way I could help you?" I asked. "Either you could let me take some of your blood or I have to go out and hunt." "I don't mind," I whispered moving my raven black hair away from my neck. "Are you sure, Ashes?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me. "I don't mind," I said repeating myself. He leaned down and I could feel his breath on my neck. "I'm not going to hurt you..." he whispered kissing my neck gently. I'll admit I was shaking. I had no clue if it would hurt or not. "Okay..." I trailed off. I shut my eyes and I sighed. Andy gently bit down on my neck and I let out a small groan. He started sucking the precious rubies of my blood. He pulled me closer to him. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist as he fed. "Andy..." I moaned when I started feeling lightheaded. I felt him pull his fangs out of my neck and he quickly ran his tongue over the bite marks. "I'm sorry if that hurt you," he whispered burying his face into my neck. "I didn't even feel it..." I trailed off trying to regain focus of the world around me. "Are you sure?" he asked staring at me with crystal blue eyes. "Yeah," I said leaning down and giving him a small kiss. "I love you, Andy," I said pulling away from him. "I love you too, Ashley," he said smiling.

-Andy's Point of View-

Ashley laid there asleep in my arms. I took too much from him. I was still trying to figure out how I was going to turn him. How was I even going to tell him? I kissed Ashley's tan forehead softly and slipped him out of my arms, careful not to wake him up. Slowly I walked over to the window. He looked so lonely without me. His face was all scrunched up like he was about to break into tears. I wrote him a quick note telling him I had a few errands to run. I shoved open the window and took off into the sky. The air was blowing through my hair and flying literally just cleared my mind. I looked up at the sky and it was as blue as my eyes. Today just seemed so peaceful in ways. I looked down at the town below me and that's when I saw a flash of gold on my wrist. I took a closer look at it and I realized that it was the bracelet from earlier. "How did that get on my wrist?" I said aloud and tried to pull it off. I hated this damn bracelet. The only point of it was to prove that Jake owns me. That he has power over me. That he can ruin everything I lover with just a flick of his wrist. I jerked and jerked at the bracelet, but it wouldn't come off. It was attached to my wrist. I guess it's Jake's way of telling if I get my job done or not. Damn...