Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

The Change

I wrapped my arms around Andy's neck as he deepened the kiss. He held me close to him and he pushed back the hair laying against my neck. "I love you," he whispered right into my ear and he sunk his fangs into my neck. I let out a yelp and whispered back, "I love you too." He fed from my neck and held me tight to him. I let out a soft moan and he pulled away from me. He stood up and walked over to my desk and pulled out the knife and the glass. He held his wrist above the glass and he made a quick slicing motion with the knife. I watched with blurry vision as I saw a stream of red fall into the glass halfway filling it up before Andy put his lips to his wrist to heal up the wound. He walked over to me carrying the glass and the knife. I stared up at him and he said, "Where do you want me to make the cut?" "Right above my heart..." I said. He nodded his head and he literally ripped my shirt off and made a small slice above where my heart is. I whined and he stood there for a few seconds and he said, "Ashes, I don't mean to hurt you, but when I do this it may hurt." I just nodded my head and he took the glass of his blood and started pouring on the slice he had made. It felt numb for a few seconds, but there a burning sensation started making its way through my entire body. I cried out in pain and Andy covered my mouth. "Fuck!" I cried out as the pain just soon enough got worse. I bit his hand and it drew blood. Andy climbed on the bed and laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. "I wish it didn't hurt you so much," he whispered in my ear and I tried my hardest not to squirm because I was in a hell of a lot of pain. I cried out again as another wave hit me. "Shh, it'll stop soon enough..." he whispered and that was the last thing I heard as a human. Blackness filled my vision and I saw nothing...