Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

In The Eyes of a Demon

I woke up to my own screams. My throat and eyes burned. I looked around the room where I was sitting and I was in a small hotel room. I slowly stood up and walked over to a mirror. My face was paler than before and my eyes glowed crimson red. I opened my mouth and I saw a set of fangs standing out from the rest of my teeth. Andy walked into the room and he looked at me. "Ashley?" he said staring at me. "A-Andy?" I said in a raspy voice. I couldn't help it. My mouth felt like fucking sandpaper right now. I stuck out my tongue and Andy just laughed softly. "Are you thirsty?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head and he sat down next to me. He tilted his neck over and I leaned close to him. "Find a spot that you think is alright and just bite," he whispered and I did just that. The precious rubies of Andy's blood fell onto my dry tongue. It felt so nice to have this burning sensation go away finally. After a few minutes Andy moaned right in my ear and I ran my tongue over the bites and closed up the wounds. I pulled away from him and he stared at me with bright blue eyes. "Are you okay now?" he asked and I nodded my head. I looked over at the mirror and saw that my eyes had returned to their usual chocolate brown color. Andy stood up and he walked over to one side of the room and picked something up. He looked at me and said, "Hold out your wrist." I looked at him strange, but I held out my wrist and he hooked something to it. There was a gold bracelet similar to Andy's. The only difference of the two was the symbols. The symbol on mine was an upside down star with circles around it. On Andy's bracelet there was a symbol that looked similar to a music note. "What does this mean?" I asked pointing at the bracelet. "It's the symbol for who turned you. Since that I turned you, you wear my symbol." "Oh..." I trailed off looking around the room. "So do you feel any different?" Andy asked after a few seconds of silence. "I- I don't know how to describe how I feel. I feel different, but I still kind of feel the same as before," I said looking at him. He sat back down beside me and he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry you'll get used to it soon enough." I smiled and he kissed me on the end of my nose. "So did you take care of the memory erasing thing?" "Yeah, some people wanted to put up a fight, but I wouldn't let them." "I'm guessing my mom was one of those that put up a fight?" "Yeah..." he trailed off looking at the ground. I miss my mom already, but I did this because I get to stay with Andy for eternity and I didn't really have a choice. We just sat there staring at each other for a while. "Where are we at, exactly?" I asked looking at him with a confused expression. "We're about an hour away from your hometown." he said. Andy was about to say something else, but a knock at the door stopped him. I watched as he bright blue eyes turn a deep shade of crimson red and he wrapped his arm around me as if he was trying to protect me. "Let me in, Andrew!" A fierce voice shouted...