Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Wings

-Ashley's Point of View-

A week had passed since Jake and Ella had visited Andy and me. Right now we're living in a small abandoned building in upstate Ohio. Andy wants to head to his original hometown to do something. I stood under the hot water that the small shower provided. I ran a hand through my soaking wet hair and sighed. I had a feeling that Jake didn't like the fact that Andy was so protective over me. I had a small pain go through my spine. For the moment I thought nothing of it because I had been sleeping on an ancient couch with Andy for the past three nights. Slowly the pain got worse. "Andy?" I called out after I stpeed out of the shower and pulled on my pants. "What is it, Ashes?" he called out. "Can you come here a second?" I heard his boots make a clicking noise as he made his way towards the bathroom. "What?" he asked sticking his head into the room. "I'm having pains in my back..." I moaned and he nodded his head. "Let me see," he said and I turned around. He ran his fingers along my shoulder blades and said, "Your wings are trying to come through. It's gonna hurt for a while. As soon as they come through all the way then it'll stop." I nodded my head and pulled on my shirt. I walked through the building with Andy on my heels. I laid down on the couch and let out a small moan. Andy sat down beside me and started rubbing small circles on my back. It eased the pain a little bit, but not much. "How long did it take for your wings to come in?" I asked looking up at him. "After the pains started it took about three days," he said kissing my forehead. "Three days of this?" I said raising an eyebrow and he nodded his head. I moaned and buried my face into a nearby pillow. I heard Andy laugh softly and he laid down beside me. "Just remember, I had no one to help me. You have me," and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and he smiled. "This sounds a lot better since you told me that," I said staring at his bright blue eyes. "I knew it would," he whispered burying his face into my neck. I smiled. I love having him back with me. I'm glad we can finally be together for our immortal lives. "I love you, Andy," I whispered. "I love you too, Ashes," he said.