Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Rebel Love

-Andy's Point of View-

I fell to the ground. Jake's words rang in my ears. "He can't stay with you..." I stared at him, but I couldn't speak no words. The world around me was on mute. For once Ella actually seemed sympathetic about what was happening. She walked over and tried to help me up. What brought me back to reality was hearing the door crack as someone pounded on it. Ashley's shouts found their way through the door. "He needs me," I whispered moving Ella's hand away from me. "Andy..." Jake said and I pleaded, "Let me have some alone time with him. Please Jake, it's all I ask for right now." He looked worried and judgemental for a few moments, but he nodded his head. "We'll be here if you needs us," Ella said and I nodded my head. Each step I took was like walking towards death. Each step could be one last I take. Each step I take closer to Ashley was a step closer to my vanity.

I opened the door and I saw tears streaming down Ashley's beautiful tan cheeks. His knuckles were bloody from where he had been pounding on the door trying to get it open. "Ashes..." I whispered and he literally collapsed into my arms. I grabbed the knob to the door and shut the room in which Jake and Ella sat in, away from me and him. He gave heaving sobs into my shoulder and I held him close to me. I started humming Carolyn softly and he just looked at me with watery brown eyes. "Are they going to take me away from you?" he whined. I didn't know how to answer him at first, but then I remembered the necklace in my pocket. I took a shaky hand and pulled it out. Carefully I ran my fingers over the upside down star. This was my symbol. It's the symbol Ashley wears on his bracelet. "Not if you wear this," I whispered my voice was thick with tears. "What's a necklace going to do to change anything right now?" he asked staring at the necklace like it was evil. "Ella wears Jake's symbol around her neck to prove that they're mated. Nothing can ever pull them apart. Ashley I never want you to leave my side, no matter what. I want you to be mine." I whispered and his lips met mine. "I'm yours, Andy." he said. I hooked the necklace around his neck sealing the bond. His lips met mine once more and I could tell how much he loved me. "Andrew, I'm yours until something comes and strikes me out of my immortal eternity." he whispered. I moaned softly and pulled him closer to me. We're together forever. Our forbidden romance is our rebel love song. Nothing's ever going to stop us... For now...