Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Forbidden Romance

-Ashley's Point of View-

Andy held my hand tightly in his. Him putting that necklace on my neck is like marriage for me and him and according to Jake, hybrids aren't supposed to mix with demons. Pretty much right now we have a forbidden romance. "Andy?" I whispered. "What, Ashes?" he asked looking at me with soft blue eyes. "How am I a hybrid?" I asked. He sighed as if he was thinking of a reasonable answer. There was a few minutes of silence and he finally said, "Ashley, the angels decided that they wanted to turn you into a guardian angel while I was trying to turn you. They felt sympathetic towards your mom because she was so close to you. I know you probably had a teary goodbye with her after you guys left the restaurant. They didn't want her to die alone so they tried to reverse the process while you were still transforming. The thing is they didn't turn you all the way. They instead transformed you into a bloodthirsty savior." His voice cracked as he said the last couple of words. "You mean the angels didn't care that I was in love? They didn't care that if you didn't turn me, I was going to die? They didn't give a flying fuck about what was going on in the world around me?" I could feel rage pouring out of me. "Calm down," he whispered softly. "Andy they didn't care about what I wanted. Never mind wanted, what I needed! I hate those damn angels!" I shouted and Andy wrapped his arms tightly around me as if he was trying to protect me. "Don't take him away from me..." he whispered softly. "Why would they take me away? I'm a misfit among the angels and demons." I asked staring at him. "For what you just said. They watch us demons like hawks. We can't see them, but they can see us. They command us like masters to dogs..." he whispered and held me close to him burying his face into my neck. "Andy..." I whispered trying to find my words. "What, Ashley?" he sighed his breath sending shivers down my spine. "What is the council going to do about us being mates?" "Truthfully I don't know, but I won't let them take you away from me. I know that." He lifted his head and smiled. I smiled back and he gave me a soft kiss. "I love you, Ashes," he whispered breaking out kiss for mere seconds. "I lvoe you too, Andy," I moaned softly. He nipped my neck and I smiled even wider. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his black hair. "I want you, so bad," he whispered. Just as the words escaped his lips I heard someone clear their throat. Andy and I pulled apart and looked over to see who it was. "Andy you didn't..." Ella said shocked and ran over to us. She grabbed my necklace and tightened her fingers around the symbol. "You fucked up big time, Biersack..." she sighed.