Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Runaways

-Andy's Point of View-

"What do you mean by I fucked up?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her. "Mixing of the species. They thought he was special, that's why they tried to turn him back, now the angels are going to be pissed that you took their little slipup for your own. Who knows, maybe they wanted him for a weapon like they did the last hundred hybrids." "Ella, shut up," I growled feeling rage bubble up in my gut. Ashley sat there frozen staring at her. "I thought the angels hate the hybrids?" he finally said looking from her to me. "T-t-they do. It's just lately every time a demon tries to turn someone, they end up becoming a hybrid. When the demon throws the hybrid out because they're afraid the council will find them, the angels come and try to recruit them for their army." I said. "Army?" Ashley asked looking at me confused. "The angels can't come down from heaven so they have to have someone collect the hybrids for them. If the angels fall they join the race of fallen angels so they rely on the hybrids to do their work for them." Ella said. Ashley blinked as he was trying to take in this information. "So..." he said trying to figure out what he was going to say. "Does that mean that a whole bunch of people are after me and Andy right now?" he asked finally. "Let's see," Jake said counting off his fingers as he went, "The angels, the council, some of the demons will be, the hybrid army." "Okay, okay, he gets it," I said annoyed and Jake looked at me surprised. "There's only two things you guys can do," Ella said. "What are they?" Ashley whispered. "You either run or die," she said. Jake looked over at her and he nodded his head in agreement. "Would you really let us run?" I asked Jake. "I knew the day you meantioned that you was close with a human was the day I knew that you was going to do anything to protect him. I wanted him turned into a demon because I knew that if you ever lost him, you would be nothing, but a lump of sorrow. Now you're on the edge of losing him again and let me say, you seem so much happier with him. You can run, but do me one favor." he said. "What?" I asked looking at him with pleading eyes. "Wear your bracelet and watch where you run." he whispered and him and Ella disappeared with a puff of black smoke. That black smoke only meant one thing. The council called them. "Let's get out of here," Ashley whispered and I nodded my head. We grabbed a bag full of things and I took off into the sky. It took me a minute to realize that Ashley wasn't following me. "What's wrong?" I asked looking down at him. "I don't know how to fly," he said. I landed back on the ground and I whispered, "Well here's your first lesson," I whispered and he smiled.