Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

What Happens If...?

-Andy's Point of View-

I woke up the next morning when the bright sunlight was coming into the cave. Ashley was still laying beside me snoring softly. I rubbed my eyes and smiled because he was still with me. I didn't tell him, but the angels can come and take him at anytime, wether he wants to leave or not. "My precious Ashes," I whispered running my fingertips along his cheek. I stood up and walked over to the entrance of the cave. I looked out trying to decide which direction I wanted us to go today. Truthfully I had no clue where we was going. "A-Andy?" Ashley said sitting up. "What, Ashes?" I asked turning around to look at him. His chocolate brown eyes were wide as if he had just seen a ghost. "Ashley what's wrong?" I asked walking over to him. "I-I had a dream..." he trailed off looking down at the floor. "What kind of dream was it, Ashley?" I said placing my hand on his shoulder. "The angels, they were talkng about the reason why they can't come and find me. They said they had trackers everywhere looking for me." "They can't find you because of your necklace. Since it's a connection to me, the angels can't pick it up." I said and he nodded his head. "How could I see what was going on with them?" He asked looking at me. "Some demons gain powers after they're turned. I think it's the same case for the angels too," I said and he looked down at the floor. Ashley was silent as if he was thinking. "So what are they going to do if they find me and you?" he finally whispered, his voice slightly scared. "A-Ashley," I whispered sitting down next to him. I placed my hand on top of his and he turned his hand over and interlocked our fingers. "I want to know, just in case," he whispered looking at me with concerned brown eyes. I sighed and whispered, "First, they'll take you away from me. As soon as that happens the council will call me for a talk. They can't find me right now because of the same reason why the angels can't find you. They'll punish me for being with a hybrid. The punishment isn't that bad as death, but it's close to it." "What's the punishment?" he asked before I could continue. "I know the last person that mated with a hybrid had their wings ripped out of their back." "Ow..." Ashley whispered and scrunched up his nose. "Yeah," I said. "So what will they do with me?" he asked swallowing. "I guess the angels will recruit you for their army. They'll probably make you a tracker and force you to go find other hybrids in the area. I don't really know what they'll do..." I sighed looking at him. "I don't want them to find us," he whispered wrapping his free hand up in his necklace. "They won't, baby," I said giving him a soft kiss. He kissed me back and I pulled him closer to me. I bit his lip and he moaned. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tangled his fingers into my thick black hair. "I love you, Andrew," I whispered. "I love you too, Ashley," I said. "Aw how sweet," Someone said and I pulled away from Ashley and looked to see who it was. Someone was standing at the entrance of the cave. Standing there was a girl with long blond/brown hair. Her hands were on her hips and her ruby lips were pulled into a sneer. "Remember me, Andrew?" she growled. "Juliet?" I whispered my voice cracking.