Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Unexpected Visitor

-Ashley's Point of View-

"Juliet?" Andy said his voice cracking. She continued sneering and she walked over to us. "What are you doing here?" he asked again his voice squeaking. "I'm here on a mission," she said wrapping her fingers up in a strand of Andy's hair. She ignored the fact that I was even sitting here. "What kind of mission?" "One for the angels, they told me if I find him and you know who I'm talking about, I could have you back all to myself," she said. "I don't know what you're talking about," Andy said and quickly glanced at my eyes. He must have made her forget the fact that she saw us kissing a few moments ago. Andy aslo must be hiding me the exact same way he used to hide from my mom. "Andy you know damn well what I'm talking about. Now tell me, where the hell is Ashley fucking Purdy?!?" She said grabbing Andy's chin and making him look up at her. "I-I don't know," he said as if that was the real truth. "Liar," she spat and smacked him. "You wouldn't let your first just run off like that and if he wasn't nearby the trackers would've been able to find him by now. Also if he wasn't nearby you would be standing before the council getting your wings ripped out of you back." Her voice was sickly sweet. I back away from Andy as she came closer to him. Juliet got right donw in Andy's face and whispered, "Do you remember anything about what we had? It could've conquered the world, but you had to go running back to him. You claimed you only loved him and look at the trouble he's gotten you into. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't drop you for the first slut he sees. I love you, Andrew. Take me back please," she said whispering the last couple of sentences. "Ashley wouldn't drop me because we're mated," he growled and her eyes grew wide in surprise. "You can't be, it's not right!" she shouted, but he shook his head yes, telling her that she was wrong. "It may not be right to you, but it's right for me and him. We could be living in perfect harmony if it wasn't for those damn angels trying to save him from his so called 'fate'. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't be the hybrid that he is. He would just be a regual demon, not some misfit that everyone judges, except for me." Andy hissed and I looked at him surprised. He had such a way with explaining things. Juliet moved close to him again and she kissed him gently. "Get out of here," he said in a threatening voice. She just stared at him. "Now," he hissed and she stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave. "The angels will find him, Andy. Just hope that I'm the tracker that does because if another one does, they'll make him forget everything slowly and painfully..." She whispered and spreat out her graceful black wings and took off into the sky. I stood up and sat back down beside Andy. "Tell me something," I whispered. "Huh?" he said looking at me with his blue eyes. "Who was that?"