Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Searching

-Andy's Point of View-

I woke up to find Ashley nowhere in sight. I found it strange that he wasn't wrapped up in my arms like he usually is. "Ashes?" I called out as I sat up. I was expecting to hear his cheery voice to call out to me, but aall I heard was pure silence. I stood up and I heard a pinging noise. I looked down and saw that there was a chain wrapped around my bracelet. I held up my wrist and looked closely at it and realized that the chain was part of Ashley's necklace. It was the one thing that he owned to prove that we were together. "Ashley?!" I called out starting to get panicked. "Ashes?!" I shouted and ran throughout the other rooms to see if he was anywhere in the house. "Andy, what's going on?" Ella asked when I had returned to the room where we had slept the night before. "A-Ashley is missing," I said in despair. She looked surprised and said, "Are you sure he just didn't go out for some fresh air, it does smell kind of musty in here..." "He's gone..." I whispered showing that his necklace was wrapped around my bracelet. "Was he acting weird last night?" she asked trying her best not to split her lip again. "He blamed himself for this happening..." I trailed off and that's when it hit me like a slap to the face. "He ran away because he thinks that all of this is his fault. He thinks that it'll be better for all of us if he wasn't here!' I cried out and Ella just stared at me. I could tell she was thinking of what to say. Without Ashley I felt lost and hopeless. He probably was feeling the same right about now. "What are we going to do?" I asked looking up at her. "We just have to hope that one of the hybrid trackers hasn't found him yet. If they have then..." she trailed off and I could feel tears running down my cheeks. "If they caught him then I'm going after him. I don't fucking care if the angels have him all the way up in heaven, I'm saving my Ashes." I said wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. "Andy, you can't. The council will find out what you're doing and even if they don't then the angel sure as hell will!" Blood was running down Ella's lip because the last thing she had said split her lip back open. I sighed and grabbed a tissue and wiped her lip. "You know how much you love Jake?" I asked looking at he with pleading eyes. "Yeah..." she trailed off looking at me with soft eyes. "That's how much I love Ashley and I would literally die for him." I whispered and she sighed and said, "Do what you have to do to save him. I know if you do something stupid it's probably for a good reason..." she sighed and I nodded my head. "Thank you," I whispered and she said, "Go find him, Biersack," and I nodded my head.

I left Ella at the house by herself. The only way I could protect her was to put a mind trick on the entire house to hide it from other people. I looked up at the ironic blue sky as I was flying. Why was it so blue when I was having such a bad day? I stared checking hotels in the area to see if Ashley had been there last night. I sighed when I got to the thirteenth hotel. The woman sitting at the main desk looked kind of mean. She popped her gum when she saw me and she sat up from her magazine. "Can I help you?" she asked with a thick southern accent. "Have you seen a man a bit shorter than me with long black hair and brown eyes?" I asked and she just looked at me and said, "I've seen tons of men today, but I do remember a strange man last night who looked kind of like who you're explaining." "Can you please tell me what room he's staying in?" I asked nicely. "Why should I?" she asked raising an eyebrow at me. I don't think she liked the looks of me. "He's a good friend of mine and he was supposed to meet me this morning, but he never showed up," I said starting to get frustrated with this woman. "He's in room 616," she said. "Can I have a key to his room?" I asked. "No, if you're friend is there he'll open the damn door for you!" she said as if she was getting annoyed with me asking so many questions. "You will give me a damn key," I growled and she just stared at me for a second and she pulled out a key and handed it to me. "I hope your friend is alright," she said and gave a confused smile like she had just been pulled out of a trance. I love using mind control. I just smiled back at her and started heading towards his room. It took me a few minutes before I found the room I was looking for. I stuck the key into the lock and opened the door. The first thing I saw was Ashley's stuff scattered around the room. I looked around and I heard a female's voice say, "I knew you'd be coming," and I turned around to face her.