Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

The Dream

I didn't like to drive home now. Whenever I came to that intersection where I crashed, I end up breaking into tears. I walked along the sidewalk with my hood up and my ear buds in. Motley Crue was blasting in my ears. Right now I enjoyed the music and the fact that nobody was here to torment me because I so called "imagined" Andy. I started singing along with the song and continued to kick rocks as I stared at the sidewalk. Soon enough the song ended and I had the feeling that someone was standing behind me. I pulled the ear buds out of my ears and quickly looked behind me. Nobody was there... I shrugged my shoulders and started listening to my music again. Weill I did that up until the point my iPod died. I had just charged the damn thing the night before so why did it die on me? After muttering a few curses to myself I shoved the iPod in my pocket and just started kicking random pebbles that came in my way. That's when I had the feeling I was being watched. I looked behind me and I saw a flash of black dart behind a tree. "Whose there?" I yelled just staring at the tree. There was just silence. I walked up to the tree silently placing my hands on the rough bark and peering behind the tree to see who was there. There was nothing. "What the fuck?" I shouted and I stormed off and away from the tree ignoring the fact that the hairs on my neck were still standing straight up.

My dreams were strange that night. Completely random thoughts were buzzing through my head before I went to sleep so I'm guessing that's what caused them. I was standing on a deserted street. The air smelled like rainwater. The streets had creeping fog and puddles larger than me. At the other end of the street there was another guy. He looked like he was a few inches taller than me. Slowly he made his way towards me. "W-who are you?" I called out, but the person still ignored me and continued making his way towards me. I noticed his hair had been pulled over to one side of his head. The lights in the street were too dim where he was standing for me to see his face. "Who are you?" I asked again hoping for a reply. Still no answer came to me. The guy was standing less than ten feet away from me. His steps were slow and cautious. He was standing just outside the light and I heard him sigh loudly. He stepped into the light and the first thing I saw was his stunning blue eyes. They almost took my breath away they were so beautiful. That's when I realized something. This person looked exactly like Andy...

I came out of my dream with a jolt. I sat up and tried to get my eyes to adjust to the dark room. The red numbers on the clock read, "Two o'clock," in the morning. As soon as I looked back at my room I heard a small crashing noise right next to where my window was. "Dammit," someone whispered and that's when I stood up from my bed and said, "Whose there?" I reached for the switch on my lamp and turned it on. That's when the pair of blue eyes from my dream met mine...