Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

And I Thought I Could Fly

-Ashley's Point of View-

When I woke up I was in pain. My back was pushed up against a cold stony wall and my arms were stiff and raised above my head. I looked up and I saw that they had been shackled to the wall. "Sucks, doesn't it?" I heard a voice say. I couldn't see anyone in the dim light so I just looked around. "Over here," said a voice to my left and when I looked over I saw someone. There was a guy with sliver grey eyes and black hair that just fell to the top of his shoulders. "Yeah, it does suck," I said shaking my head and looking back down at the ground. "So what are you here for?" he asked. "I mated with a demon... They found me when I ran away from him, but I only ran away to protect him." "That's sad..." the guy whispered. "Yeah, why are you here?" I said looking over at him. I noticed tthat I couldn't see his wings. "They wanted some random demon to punish so they chose me. They tore me away from my mate and brought me up here." he sighed. "That's the saddest thing I've ever heard," I said looking at him. The guy just looked at me pitifully and nodded his head. "So what's your name?" he asked me. "Ashley. My name is Ashley Purdy," I said. "I'm Jeremy, but everybody calls me Jinxx," the guy said and I nodded my head. "It's nice to meet you. I kind of wish we could have met in a better situation, instead of this dump," I said gesturing to the cell we were in. "Me too," he said, "me too."

-Andy's Point of View-

I flew up through the clouds as quick as I could. I must find the kindom. I just have to. There's no telling what kind of torture Ashley is going through right now. The muscles in my back was starting to hurt, but I ignored them. I have to find Ashley and I'm not stopping until I do. I raced up through the clouds feeling water drops hit my face each time I flew through one. My back was trying to get me to stop, but I kept persisting on. I flapped my wings once more and that's when they just stopped working for me. At that moment I began falling back to the ground. I was falling back through the clouds heading to the ground below. I was falling so fast that everything around me was a blur. I shut my eyes and accepted the fact that my own idiocy caused this to happen. One of these days, that is going to be the death of me... Finally I hit the concrete with a sharp thud and pain just went through my body. "Oh my god!" someone cried and they rushed over to me. I looked up and I saw a pair of black wings and bright green eyes. "Don't worry, I'll help you," they whispered and my vision went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I mentioned a couple of chapters back, Andy has problems when he's flying. If he flies too long or too fast he has problems with his wings. This shows exactly what happens when he rushes himself and it also shows the first obstacle of how he's going to find the kingdom.

ENJOY! :)