Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

The Angel Kingdom

-Ashley's Point of View-

Jinxx and I talked to each other up until the point we heard someone coming down the stone stairs. "If they hear us talking then they'll beat both of us," he said frowning. I looked over a Jinxx and quickly nodded my head. I stared straight ahead as someone started heading towards us. "Ah, the new prisoner," A woman with long blond hair and a large chest said to me. I just stared at her as if asking what the hell she wanted. "What's your name?" she cooed looking at me with seductive brown eyes and smiling. "Ashley," I said with no emotion whatsoever. "It's nice to meet you Ashley. I'm Kina." she said still staring at me. "Mr. Mora is going to love meeting you," she said holding out the key to my shackles. I glanced over at Jinxx and he was staring at the floor. "D-do I have to go?" I asked looking at her. "Do you have to go? Of couse, sweetheart you have to. Mr. Mora meets all of the new recruits before they start training. You're the first one we've got in a while," she said unlocking my wrists from their prison. I bent them because they were really stiff. "Come now, darling," she said in a sickly sweet voice and I followed her up the stairs. I looked back at Jinxx one last time. He hadn't lifted his head since Kina came into the room. We walked up the long winding staircase and into a room with silver walls and a pure white floor. The room was fairly large and bright. I was amazed by the sight of it. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Kina asked looking over at me and smiling once more. I just nodded my head and she started leading me towards another doorway. When we walked into the next room I noticed that it was nothing like the last one. This room was mostly made of stone. It had red tapestries hanging over the windows and was much darker than the other room. I looked over at the tapestry nearest to me and I saw a symbol woven into it. It was a pair of white angel wings. For a split second I wondered if the demons had some sort of symbol like that, but quickly pulled out of my thoughts and put up in front of a large white throne. I swallowed my fear and stared up at it. There was a man sitting on the throne and he was staring at me. I couldn't exactly see his face because he had a hood pulled over his head. "Mr. Mora, I brought him to see you," Kina said looking up at him. "Thank you, Kina," he said pulling back the hood to reveal his face. He had dark brown eyes and long black hair that was very similar to mine. He stared at me for a few moments and he finally said, "Ashley, is it?" I swallowed my fear once more and squeaked, "Yes..." He nodded his powerful head and said, "I am Christian Mora. I am the main leader of the hybrid army we have here." he said smiling and I just looked up at him. "W-where are the others then?" I asked staring at him. "Some of them are on earth recruiting others, some are training to have the job of recruiting. You'll be starting you trained with them soon enough," I just nodded my head feeling my gut sink even futher. Has Andy even tried to come find me? I wondered to myself. "Do I still have to stay in the dungeon?" I asked softly. "No, we're finding a small place for you to stay at right now. Kina is it ready yet?" Christian said. "Yes sir, I can take him there as soon as your done," she said glancing at me for a second. "Well I think I'm done here," he said. I looked up at him and he said to me, "It was nice meeting you Ashley. I know you'll make a great soldier." I nodded my head once more and Kina led me out of the room and we stared heading to a different part of the large white room. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at her. "We're going to where the rest of the recruits are staying." I nodded my head once more and I followed her in silence. One thought was just bugging me. Has Andy even tried to find me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally fit all the Brides into my story! :D
For those of you who are wondering who Kina is, she is a real person...
Kina is Ashley's ex girlfriend (I think that's rights, last time I heard they weren't together)
I needed a female character and she's one that I haven't used yet
Enjoy!