Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

The Healer

-Andy's Point of View-

I let out a groan of pain. My back, my arms, and everything else hurt from my fall from the sky. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into a pair of bright green eyes. I focused on the face that belonged to the eyes and saw that it looked soft and pale. Almost like a child's. I looked away from the face and I saw that I was staring at a girl with long blond hair. "Are you alright?" she asked looking closely at my face. "I hurt," I groaned. "Well you did fall from the sky. I would ask how you got up there, but I already know," she said. "You know about demons?" I said looking at her sharply. My back still refused to let me sit up and looked. "Know about them? I am one," she said turning around and showing me the black feathers the poked out of th folds in the back of her dress. "I also know you was flying to the angel kingdom," she said looking down at me again. "How did you know that?" I asked looking at her confused. "I can read minds," she said. "So you already know my name?" "Yep it's nice to meet you, Andy. I'm Sammi Doll," she said extending her hand for me to shake it. I lifted my arm and groaned before putting it back down. "You must have really injured yourself from falling," she whispered frowning. "I'm almost sure I did," I groaned and she just knows who I am. Right now I'm pretty much wanted for forbidden crimes. Sammi could get in a lot of trouble for helping me. "You're going to the angel kingdom for the exact same reason I am," she said. That's when I realized that she was wearing a necklace with a symbol on it. The symbol she was wearing was a small rose and she was wearing at bracelet that had a symbol to match. "They took your mate also?" I asked looking at her. She nodded her head sadly and said, "Jinxx was out getting me a present. We had been mated for only a few weeks, but we've been together for about two years. Well he never came back and I was called to teh council only for them to tell me that the angels had taken Jinxx and they had him captured. I've been trying for three months now to go find him, but the thing is I have no clue where that kingdom is and the close connection I have with Jinxx has been cut off. something makes me thing the angels cut it off." she whispered the last part staring at me. "Me and Ashley have a small connection. Well we had a connection before he took his necklace off..." I whispered holding up the wrist that held his necklace and my bracelet. "Didn't you turn him?" she asked looking at me once more. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "That's how the creators find their 'children'. Through the blood bond that is created when the 'child' is turned. Only the creators have the power to connect to that bond that's why I didn't go for Jinxx sooner," she said and I looked up at her with a smile. "That means I can get my Ashes back?" I said looking at her. "Yeah," she said, her smile was growing wider. I started to sit up and ignore the pain that my back was screaming to make me stop. "Does it hurt?" she asked placing a hand on my shoulder. Where she placed her hand the pain instantly stopped. "Are you a healer also?" I asked looking at her. "I'm not much of a healer. Why do you ask that?" "Place your hand on my other shoulder," I said and she did just that. The same soothing feeling came to release me from the pain. "You're a better healer than you thought then." I said and she smiled. "I was going to wait until most of your pain stopped, but does this mean that we can go sooner?" she asked. "Yeah we can leave as soon as you're ready," I said and stood up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I write my chapters riding home from school.
This is what comes from my brain as a result of chaos and screamo
Oh well...
ENJOY!