Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

How Lovers Meet

-Andy's Point of View-

Sammi stood at the door waiting for me. I still had a few sharp pains shooting up my back, but I was trying my hardest to ignore them. "Andy, are you sure you're alright?" she said biting her lip and staring at me. "Yeah," I said and she just sighed and opened the door. We both spread out out black wings and tood off to the sky. Both of us flew in silence until Sammi said, "How did you meet Ashley?" I looked at her surprised because she wasn't a person to start a conversation. "I moved from Ohio when I was in the eighth grade. Since I was an outcast and a new kid I was tormented constantly. I had no friends and I was beat up every other day." I whispered. "That must have been horrible," Sammi whispered and I nodded my head. "One day after lunch some bully pushed me into a locker and I fell. From there the guy kicked me in the ribs and started punching me. I thought no one was going to help me, but then the kicking just stopped. When I opened my eyes there was someone standing there threatening the bully. The bully walked off and the kid helped me to my feet. He introduced himself and we were friends at an instant." I said. "When did you realize you loved him?" She asked. "Ashley knew I was gay from the start, but we were talking about our future plans one day and he just went and kissed me. I knew then I wanted us to be together," I whispered feeling a tear go down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and looked up at the sky. I wonder if he's thinking of me right now as I'm heading to his rescue and playing as his hero. I laughed at the thought of me being his saviour, but I will always be there for him...