Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Stronger Than Anything

I was jerked out of the vision and I screamed in agony. My heart was almost literally being ripped from my chest. "Andy!" Sammi screamed placing her hands on my shoulders. "Andy!" she said and I looked at her and stopped screaming. "What happened?" she whispered to me softly. "He broke our bond," I said with no emotion. I didn't really know how to feel right now... "Who broke it?" she whispered. "Ashley broke our mating bond with some blond bitch," I cried out and she shook me softly. "Andy... He didn't break it, she made him. The angels require that every mating bond to be broken with the person they're with. That's what happened to Jinxx. They forced him to break the bond that me and him had." she whispered hugging me tightly. I just stared at her for a few moments. "They do that because they don't want someone finding their other, don't they?" I growled feeling a sudden rage build up in my gut. "Yes, Andy," Sammi said kissing my forehead lightly. "How did you figure this out?" I asked. "When I was pulled into the vision I saw that Jinxx was chained to the wall and somehow I could still read his mind. They broke his bond with me so I wouldn't go straight away to find him." She said touching her rose necklace with her fingertips. "We can find Ashley, right? I mean I've got the creator bond with him also and no one can take away that," I said. "Yes, we can find him, Jinxx, and any other person that was taken away from the person they love." I nodded and we stood up and started walking across the courtyard. Still no guards were in sight, but sombody yelled, "Who goes there?!" Sammi looked over at me and we started to run. We heard loud, pounding footsteps behind us and Sammi gasped when someone grabbed her by her hair. "Ah, let go!" she cried. I stopped and tried to take down the guard that had his hold on her, but another one grabbed my arms and wrapped them behind my back. "Get on the ground!" the one shouted to Sammi. Oh great, it's the angel police... They shoved us into one of the pure white corridors and to a long winding stairway. I stumbled down the stairs and tried to avoid tripping while they were shoving Sammi and me forcefully. When we got to the end of the staircase I realized that we were in a dungeon. We walked past metal doors and we were shoved into a room and quickly shackled to the walls. As soon as the guards left us to rot in our own misery I heard a voice beside me say, "Sucks doesn't it?" I looked over and I saw a guy with long raven black hair and grey/blue eyes. "Yeah it does," I said. Sammi perked up her head and she looked over to see who I was talking to. Shock filled her green eyes and she said, "Jinxx?!" The guy looked over at her and whispered, "Doll?" She shook her head yes and a smile formed on both of their lips. "Sammi what are you doing here?" he asked softly. "I came with Andy to rescue you," she said. "Wait... You're Andy?" Jinxx asked and I nodded my head. "Ashley was worried about you..." Jinxx said shaking his head. "Where is he at?" I said trying to break free of my shackles. "They took him up to the dorms with the other soldiers in training..." Jinxx said and I nodded my head. I shut my eyes and tried to come up with a scheme to escape from this place. Just how can I do it?
♠ ♠ ♠
3 Days....

Well here it is and I also finally got my new charger so there shall be updates!

ENJOY! <3