Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Andrew & The Bitch

I must had fallen asleep because when I woke up I had a crick in my neck. "Well, look what we have here," A woman's voice said and I looked up to find the blond bitch from my vision staring at me. "Who are you?" I growled staring at her. "My name is Kina, and you are?" she said looking at me up and down. "Andy, Ashley's mate," I hissed and she smiled a wicked smile. "Ah, so you know what Ashley did last night then?" "I know what you did," I growled and she stared at me. "What did I do?" she asked as if she was innocent. "You fucking raped my mate," I shouted at her and I felt an electric shock to my side. I growled and looked over to find her holding something that resembled a cattle prod. "I did no such thing," she said pulling her crimson red dress up to keep it from falling down. Seh looked like a devil without the horns, but angel wings instead. "Why don't you bring Ashley down here and ask him what you did instead," I said and she shook her head. "You unfaithful child," she said running her fingers along my jaw bone. "You haven't learned the rules of love yet, sweetheart. Love isn't always fair. People cheat, that' why I became the main caretaker of the new soldiers." she said in a sickly sweet voice. "You're nothing, but a whore!" I shouted and she shocked me again. I cried out in pain and she said, "I can see you also havne't learned how to talke to a lade properly," she spat. "Well you're not such a bright sunshine either..." I muttered and she raised her eyebrows and said, "What was that last retort?" "Nothing..." I growled looking down at the ground. "That's what I thought, Andrew," she said zapping me one last time before walking out of the room and locking the metal door behind her. I stood there with my head hanging low. My arms felt like they were locked up above my head and I'd never be able to move them down again. My side was killing me and I smelled the charred flesh. "Andy..." I heard Sammi's weak voice call out. I looked up at her and I saw that her sides were streaked red with her own blood. "What happened?" I asked looking at her. "Seh did..." Jinxx growled. "She did it only because she knew I was watching." he finished and I tried to break out of my chains to get over to her. The restrains just tightened around my wrists and pulled me back against the wall. Great, magical chains... That's just another of the many obstacles that we have to get through...
♠ ♠ ♠
As you all know Andrew is Andy
The Bitch is Kina

I have no clue where this chapter came from, but...

ENJOY!!!!!!!

:3